It is Polish pasta recipe that sometimes i made with my mother. It is a very caloric food ( fattening ), and sure for those who want to gain fast, for sure it will be working :). I put the recipe. It is for 8 people, but you can make more. i find a translation in english. Hope you will enjoy it ?   For this recipe, you need :

2 large eggs

1/4 cup water

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 cups all-purpose flour

Mushrooms for those who like.

FILLING:

1 large egg

1 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon sugar

Dash pepper

1 carton (15 to 16 ounces) soft farmer cheese or whole-milk ricotta cheese

1 to 4 tablespoons butter, divided

Optional: sour cream and minced chives

Direction :

In a large bowl, whisk eggs, water and salt until blended; gradually stir in flour. Transfer to a lightly floured surface; knead 10-12 times, forming a firm dough. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.

For filling, in a small bowl, whisk egg, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir in cheese.

Divide dough into 4 portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion to 1/8-in. thickness; cut with a floured 4-in. round cookie cutter. Place 1 tablespoon filling in center of each circle. Moisten edges with water; fold in half and press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.

In a 6-qt. stockpot, bring water to a boil. Add pierogi in batches; reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cook until pierogi float to the top and are tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.

In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add pierogi in batches; cook until golden brown, 1-3 minutes on each side, adding additional butter as necessary. If desired, serve with sour cream and chives.

pierogis-aux-cepes-11033.png

Spaghetti and Meatball recipe :). I made this recipe sometimes :)

For that you need 12 eggs, 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil, 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, 3 teaspoon dried oregon, 2 teaspoon freshly ground black paper, 4 cloves garlic minced, 3 cup of water, 6 pounds ground " meatloaf mix ", 6 cups dried italian style bread crumb, 16 cups freshly parmesan, 10 pounds of spaghetti.

Begin with the meatballs :

1) In a large bowl, combine eggs, basil, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and water, whisk well

2) Add the meat, breadcrumb and parmesan. Mix with your hands until just combined. Roll the mixture into a golf ball-sized meatballs and place on an ungreased baking sheet.

3) Bake from about 10 mns, then remove the baking sheet from your oven and use a metal spatula or tongs to turn the meatballs. Put the meatballs back in your oven and cook for another 10 mns until they are nicely browned and almost cooked.

4) In the meantime, bring the marina sauce to a simmer in a large skillet. For the marina you can use a tomatoe sauce. 

5 ) Cook pasta and then add it with the marina and bowls. 

images (7).jpg