• 5 months later...

I kinda go with the flow and surf around. Classics like coke & mentos is cool with how bloated your belly get, especially if you go full bananas with it (not including bananas :P ). But also if your a progressive gainer and see how the growing happens. Then again not matter that much to me what it is you actually eating. You could say I more of the before & after and progress kinda guy then closing up to what you eating. Also if it is some nice belly play and jiggling between is a plus for me. Is all about having fun doing what your doing. A lady that looks happy about what she doing makes me happy also. If you feed yourself or another lady is up to you. I kinda like when both gains weight maybe feeding each others. But feeding one is nice also. My wife and me had lot of fun during the years exploring different things. Some stuff I never mention. lol :P Anyways what I try to say with my clumsy words is do what makes you happy. :D
This is just my personal opinion so don't take it too personally.

Honestly? I kind of want to see videos of people eating food I think, initially, can have been a relatively "normal" meal... 

But they follow it up with more. A whole second meal, another of the same size of something different...

Then they follow that up with a third full serving of some stuff...

Then a fourth...

Then a fifth...

And so on, till they're almost on the edge of uncomfortable as they just sit and rub their belly, talking about it.

It seems to allow for plenty of roleplay, too. People pretend to think that they're dieting, since each meal was "separate" from the others, or boast about their fattening diet and gluttony. 

That and/or the idea of you as you chug weight gain shakes and thick, heavy cream and so on, just filling your gut all to the top, with every empty calorie you can squeeze in there at once. Just a whole stomach stuffed with the maximum you can ever fit in, of the fattiest of foods possible.

That said...

I do like to see some videos of people making their bellies go as far as they can with nothing but basically food inflation. The other stuff comes first, for me, but I do like seeing the videos that basically show your belly almost empty (but maybe still fat, sure) and then stretch the stomach out with the coke and mentos reaction, or the sprite and bananas thing, or some of those types of food inflation. A way to see your potbelly huge ahead of schedule and out of proportion, I guess.

And if we're looking for a more straightforward answer, I love to see woman shove a burger in their mouth, or possibly push cake in.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, fat_elf said:

Honestly? I kind of want to see videos of people eating food I think, initially, can have been a relatively "normal" meal... 

But they follow it up with more. A whole second meal, another of the same size of something different...

Then they follow that up with a third full serving of some stuff...

Then a fourth...

Then a fifth...

And so on, till they're almost on the edge of uncomfortable as they just sit and rub their belly, talking about it.

It seems to allow for plenty of roleplay, too. People pretend to think that they're dieting, since each meal was "separate" from the others, or boast about their fattening diet and gluttony. 

That and/or the idea of you as you chug weight gain shakes and thick, heavy cream and so on, just filling your gut all to the top, with every empty calorie you can squeeze in there at once. Just a whole stomach stuffed with the maximum you can ever fit in, of the fattiest of foods possible.

That said...

I do like to see some videos of people making their bellies go as far as they can with nothing but basically food inflation. The other stuff comes first, for me, but I do like seeing the videos that basically show your belly almost empty (but maybe still fat, sure) and then stretch the stomach out with the coke and mentos reaction, or the sprite and bananas thing, or some of those types of food inflation. A way to see your potbelly huge ahead of schedule and out of proportion, I guess.

And if we're looking for a more straightforward answer, I love to see woman shove a burger in their mouth, or possibly push cake in.

This reads like erotica… great ideas!!!