Well I think the best way to bring in 2023 is by finding a site for those that love girls/women  that look like me…

All my life I’ve had a fat ass and tummy and even though I loved my growing womanly body many didn’t, such is the world. Often sadly I had tried to change it but it didn’t work I kept growing and my curves seem endless. 

At the end of 2022 a new friend who loved rubbing and touching all my curves and fat introduced me to ** and then I stumbled on over here. I feel just like I belong. 

i love my body, being submissive, being into hucows, being into pleasing the people I meet just seems to fit perfectly here and I can’t wait to show you and see how much my body is loved for every glorious inch of it there is. 

Guest maschio21

Welcome here, welcome to the curvage's world. I hope you love share with us your journey, your adventures and your grow [emoji3590]
You are a real woman, a woman who love eat, a woman who love enjoy the life with tasty food, delicious cakes. Don't care about your body or your curves because you are really PERFECT [emoji182][emoji3590][emoji182][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji182][emoji3590][emoji182]