Dramatic accidental weight gain into being a big bad babe

Guest LilyDeeLuxe

Guest LilyDeeLuxe

So I was one of those late bloomers to being bigger. It took a long time of actual not intentional weight gain from eating more, exercising less etc. I always hated working out. It never really was something i liked, or eating salad etc. So, now that i have went past 300, I have been becoming more and more comfortable with being bigger and actually continuing to get even bigger. My stomach is definitely the largest part of me. 

IMG_0366.jpg

Guest Lardas666
4 minutes ago, LilyDeeLuxe said:

So I was one of those late bloomers to being bigger. It took a long time of actual not intentional weight gain from eating more, exercising less etc. I always hated working out. It never really was something i liked, or eating salad etc. So, now that i have went past 300, I have been becoming more and more comfortable with being bigger and actually continuing to get even bigger. My stomach is definitely the largest part of me. 

IMG_0366.jpg

The pleasure of sitting your fatass and eating what you want and as you want! And the result in your case, is a huge belly who resting on your thighs. 🤤 

Guest maschio21

Thanks for share with us your belly and your grow, the MOST important thing is that you love your body, you love your belly and you love your curves... Because i love all i see of you [emoji3590]

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
34 minutes ago, LilyDeeLuxe said:

IMG_0366.jpg

Oh my!!! Now that’s a beautiful belly!! The softness, plumpness, rolls, and inviting belly button — it is ALL so attractive!! All you would have to do is lift up your shirt and reveal that to me, and my heart will speed up!!❤️😃

2 hours ago, LilyDeeLuxe said:

IMG_0366.jpg

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more from you and for you!