Pregnant fiancée

Guest Paco1234

Guest Paco1234

I have posted before about my fiancées weight gain during pregnancy. Two weeks ago she entered her second trimester and last week she developed an insatiable hunger. Previously she had been rather nauseous but last week her hunger really came out. I’d estimate that per day she averages somewhere just north of 3,000 calories. Being 5’6” and round about 135 pounds she is stacking it on fast. Solid double chin, tits are getting wide and her nipples are growIng larger and darker. The biggest difference is her gut. What was previously a small pouch is incredibly approaching a hanging belly. Each morning she makes herself a heavy cream shake with approximately 1,500 calories then proceeds to eat fast food the rest of the day.

All of her clothes are so small on her and and her “big clothes” are just skin tight athletic gear. She hasn’t yet accepted being a bbw but it’s coming 

I know being pregnant is additional calories per day but at this point it’s an old time skinny woman chasing down the obnoxiously fat, double chinned, big armed, too big to effectively be sex item 

• 1 month later...
Guest Paco1234

Just realized I had a typo on the original post I think I must have been her starting weight of 135 at the time she had gotten to a hat shy of 185 by then. Currently she’s at 197. So almost 12 pounds in a month. She’s is without exaggeration as big now as she was on any of her previous pregnancies even at 40 weeks. She’s much heavier this pregnancy already so her belly has a much different shape this time. Instead of the bump it’s a huge gut below her belly button and a developing bump above. It’s starting to officially divide her belly into an “upper and lower” part. She mentioned as such the other day. I can only hope she’s going to get huge since she’s not even half way through her pregnancy. First time being obese when pregnant so uncharted territory.

Guest Paco1234
4 hours ago, Drum2 said:

Prgnancy is a license to eat whatever they want. The results the kind of gains you are seeing. Thegood thing, at least in our case, was after she gave birth she didntgo back to her pre preggo eating habits.  So she just kept adding weight. 

Agreed. After the last pregnancy we had family who came and stayed for a while and doted on us. Cooked her meals and such. She had a nice surge in weight again during the couple of months when she was breast feeding. Hoping for the same this time. 

Guest Paco1234

Small update. I had asked what she wanted for Valentine’s Day and she mentioned some new maternity lounge pants from a higher end brand. Based upon her pregnancy size right now she would be a 1x (49” hips). This would be her first plus size or extra extra large clothes she’s ever had. I’m honestly a little nervous about ordering them, I could easily see her freaking out about it but lately she’s been pretty chill about getting bigger. Part of me says order a smaller pair that might not surprise her by the size but they be kind of tight. Other part says order the bigger pair so she’s more relaxed and has some room to grow into since she’s still not even half way through her pregnancy. Also the idea of her walking around in plus size clothing is pretty hot. Anyone have any experience with that first jump to plus size clothing?