• Curvage Model

So I'm curious how content usually is for men? My husband is a pretty good size BHM. If he was a female he'd already be a SSBBW. He's currently 330. Having gained about 130 pounds over the past few years. He doesn't exercise at all. He stays home and I work. He literally had it made. He's always been chubby though. He would make some amazing content as he usually stuffs himself on the daily anyways. One meal for him is probably 3000-3500 calories minimum. He eats mindlessly and over indulges 😋🤤😍 I have obviously been encouraging him over the years. I really love watching him grow. I love when he puts his belly on me🤤😍 I was looking at recent pictures and watched his face and stomach get rounder and rounder and shirts get tighter. His belly even hangs out the bottom of most of his shirts and his size 40 jeans are getting tight. His belly always looks massive and like it's about to burst. I told him that people love large/fat guys and he doesn't believe me. I feel like he could actually do great at something like this because he has absolutely no self control. I just feel bad for him because almost everyone in our social circle talks about his weight and how unhealthy it is. He loves to eat, it is his happy place and comfortable. He has back issues and had to quit working. His weight went down hill from there. I don't ever make him bend over to grab something off the floor. He couldn't reach his toes if he wanted to anyways😂

• Curvage Model

He literally is. 😍 Only downside is he just got diagnosed with diabetes. I'm hoping there is still a way for him to grow and gain. Last year was funny because his doctor told him to lose 30 pounds. So he came back to her 30 pounds heavier 😂🤤😍🍨🥧 he makes jokes about reaching 400. 

7 minutes ago, LusciousLinda said:

Last year was funny because his doctor told him to lose 30 pounds. So he came back to her 30 pounds heavier 

lol very nice.

8 minutes ago, LusciousLinda said:

he makes jokes about reaching 400. 

goals.

8 minutes ago, LusciousLinda said:

He gets winded so fast too! 

i bet lol