Your feedist new years resolutions

Jentera

2022 is finally over - good riddance 😅

Lots of people I've talked to over the holidays have been going on about their 'get fit' new years resolutions, and it's got me considering whether I want to make any changes in 2023. I always put on a little weight over Christmas, and semi-jokingly talk to my partner (who is not into this kink, but is very supportive) about the idea of keeping the gain going. This year, I'm more than a little tempted to actually go through with it - if only to figure out once and for all if it's actually something I'd enjoy. We'll see if anything comes of that by 2024 😆

Has anyone else set new years resolutions for themselves - fat/feedism related or otherwise?

• 1 month later...

good topic for conversation. in my case, it was a great year. my lady gained a significant amount and now she stand a bit heavier than me. which is a fantastic milestone as i am 188cm and she is 153cm, i weigh 89kg and she 93kg , putting her at almost a very obese 40bmi. she is looking better than ever and honestly i shouldnt ask for more... but i would love to see her get to over 100kg this year. not sure if that will happen. she is at her max weight and alarms have sound off as she at least pay for a gym and to be honest she is struggling to find clothes as even the pajamas are tight now. but, these are the good times. i must not push, just gently order the pizza and hope that years of overeating will continue. when we got married she was under 60kg so, i like the trend for sure.

2 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

Get the Mrs to 350 by the end of the year. She gained about 50 lbs last year and is sitting at a very hefty 320 lbs currently. That big belly just demands more and more. 

amazing how much  it takes to keep her belly full.  Capacity goes up and frequncy goes up also

WEv no goals thse days,  just maintian. 

Guest AmandaD29

Definitely flirting with 300 right now, it won't be long. My goal for this year is to get as close to 400 as I can if not over. I'm realistic though, so I don't see myself gaining 100 pounds in less than a year, but ya never know! 

• 10 months later...

Figured I'd resurrect this thread for 2023 :) How did last year's resolutions work out for people - and does anyone have any new ones?

I'll start:

On 1/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, Jentera said:

I always put on a little weight over Christmas, and semi-jokingly talk to my partner (who is not into this kink, but is very supportive) about the idea of keeping the gain going. This year, I'm more than a little tempted to actually go through with it - if only to figure out once and for all if it's actually something I'd enjoy. We'll see if anything comes of that by 2024 😆

I couldn't come to a decision on whether to intentionally gain or not, so I ended up coming to a compromise - eat whatever I feel like eating without beating myself up about it, and whatever happens, happens.

As a consequence, my weight has been slowly creeping up over the course of the year. I don't own a scale, so I've got no clue by how much - but I've had to size up all of my jeans, and I have a little bit of a belly pooch now, for the first time in a very long time. Pretty sure this is close to the biggest I've been as an adult, and I'm honestly surprised how little I'm freaking out about it! The slow and steady approach definitely seems like the right one for me.

My 2024 resolution is just to keep seeing where this road takes me, I think 😛