Questions about Gaining/stuffing

LusciousLinda

• Curvage Model

What are some tips you can give a new feedee? Even though I've gained weight over the past few years, I haven't necessarily binged. I'd like to be able to stretch my stomach and binge when I want to. I plan on making some stuffing videos in my very near future. I need to get started on my goal of gaining 30 pounds by the end of March. Any tips, or meal ideas would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to grow 🪴 🌭🌮🥪🥨🥧🥡🍟🍕🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🍬🍮🍿😋🥐 

Guest maschio21
What are some tips you can give a new feedee? Even though I've gained weight over the past few years, I haven't necessarily binged. I'd like to be able to stretch my stomach and binge when I want to. I plan on making some stuffing videos in my very near future. I need to get started on my goal of gaining 30 pounds by the end of March. Any tips, or meal ideas would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait to grow 🪴 [emoji894][emoji895][emoji3053][emoji3051][emoji3050][emoji3044][emoji489][emoji487][emoji509][emoji511][emoji510][emoji507][emoji514][emoji516][emoji508][emoji897][emoji39][emoji1644] 
I think you need eat more fast food, drink beer and drinks with gas. Eating a lot of that make your belly bigger... But that's my opinion, i don't if other person have differents thinks about that

Guest maschio21
I will definitely be working towards this [emoji16] only thing is I don't like beer. I'll have to find a substitute.
You can drink a lot of things like Cocacola

i would being with whatever you like, and increase frequency and quantity. if you like ice cream? pizza? burgers? hot cakes? sushi? visit the buffett more often and you should expand eating capacity and those curves as well. 30 pounds is doable by march, just keep in mind than a marathon is very hot as well, not so much a sprint sometimes. 50 pounds by years end, yeah doable, 200 pounds in th enex t10 years? doable as well = )