• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Italiancreampi said:

I think we deserve a weigh in and a before/after picture

I will make a video of the 100th day where I will say the total number of burgers and calories I ate 🤤🍔 after these 100 days I think the video deserves recognition uwu 💕💕💕 

soon I will upload my measurements and weight, I need to buy the scale but I always forget haha

Guest el_tuco
1 minute ago, Distorsion said:

Aww thank you very much ☺️

De nada, señorita linda! Un placer verte disfrutar

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Wow the challenge is almost completed ! You look gorgeous here, that's beautiful how much you have fattened up since the first burger on day 1 ! Awesome progress ! 😍 It's me or the burgers are bigger and bigger ? 🤤

I am very happy that you have accompanied me in this challenge from the beginning 💕 you are a great witness of all this 😍

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Are you going to take a break from burgers for a while? Will miss eating burgers or do you have another eating challenge planned? Thank you for sharing.

I have many challenges in mind but for now my mind 🧠and my wallet 💵want to rest.

The last days of the challenge I completely forgot to upload the post in this thread, I began to forget it very often.  I think my mind wants to rest from the responsibility of remembering and posting every day.  But he assured that there will be new challenges. 🏁

• Curvage Model

If you enjoyed the challenge, the best gift you can give me is a review

You can also leave me in the comments what challenges you would like me to do, either for a video or in the long term

100/100 🗓️🏁🍔

4DDE5F78-4585-440F-BAE0-2376697A453D.gif