Using a quick google search, it looks to me like the average double meat cheeseburger is at least 800 calories to 1,000 calories, depending on toppings.  Using those figures, burger #62 would have you consuming somewhere around 50,000 to 60,000 calories so far on this burger challenge!  That's amazing, you are doing so great!

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, idluvr said:

Using a quick google search, it looks to me like the average double meat cheeseburger is at least 800 calories to 1,000 calories, depending on toppings.  Using those figures, burger #62 would have you consuming somewhere around 50,000 to 60,000 calories so far on this burger challenge!  That's amazing, you are doing so great!

So…. you have to take into account that many times I made videos eating 2,3,4 and even 5 cheeseburgers, plus the days that I usually eat 2 combos….  I hope I can do all the exact numbers at the end of the challenge 💕 I would love for you to help me

21 hours ago, Distorsion said:

So…. you have to take into account that many times I made videos eating 2,3,4 and even 5 cheeseburgers, plus the days that I usually eat 2 combos….  I hope I can do all the exact numbers at the end of the challenge 💕 I would love for you to help me

Wow, that's even more amazing!  So we could probably assume that you have consumed 4 or 5 times as many calories as I quoted, maybe around 300,000 by now!