• Curvage Model
On 1/7/2023 at 6:38 PM, extra_m13 said:

this is a fantastic idea, lets see how it goes, but you definitely have my attention. dont mind if you cheat and add milkshakes and fries one day or the other. thanks for sharing pure pleasure 

honestly there are days that I eat 2 or 3 hamburgers, plus breakfast, lunch and dinner 😝

On 1/1/2023 at 6:18 AM, Distorsion said:

I wanted to start the year in the best way and what better than a 100-day challenge in which to eat 100 hamburgers, a hamburger every day 🍔

I want to keep winning and I don't want to stop.

Thank you for supporting me and I hope you will accompany me during these 100 days 💕

i want gladly accomany your jouney to reach 100 burgers in 100 days in some way, your belly comes to be big after that burgers, but i wonder how much you comes to like burgers after that journey?

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Henke said:

i want gladly accomany your jouney to reach 100 burgers in 100 days in some way, your belly comes to be big after that burgers, but i wonder how much you comes to like burgers after that journey?

Thank you very much, I love hamburgers, I think I will love them more after this challenge, thank you for your support 😁🍀

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Dadame said:

Faaa boluda que rico ver como estas comiendo y el objetivo que te propusiste 🔥🔥 seguí así! Y si en algún momento queres algunas hamburguesas extra avisa 😝 has probado big pons?

Ayyy…te juro que hace muchísimo tiempo quiero ir a Big Pons, me dijieron que es de las mejores hamburguesas de CABA, pero ahora con el calor me da paja moverme de casa, pero es algo que tengo súper pendiente. 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Sorry if you've already said this and I don't remember, but do you think you'll do a weigh in after the 100 days? Because I imagine with a challenge like this you're probably going to gain a pound or two. :P 

honestly since the beginning of the year I'm eating more than ever, and hamburgers help a lot.  I'm going plumper 😋😋😋