• Curvage Model

I wanted to start the year in the best way and what better than a 100-day challenge in which to eat 100 hamburgers, a hamburger every day 🍔

I want to keep winning and I don't want to stop.

Thank you for supporting me and I hope you will accompany me during these 100 days 💕

3 hours ago, Distorsion said:

I wanted to start the year in the best way and what better than a 100-day challenge in which to eat 100 hamburgers, a hamburger every day 🍔

I want to keep winning and I don't want to stop.

Thank you for supporting me and I hope you will accompany me during these 100 days 💕

Sorry but just to be clear... is it the hamburger a day IN ADDITION to your regular diet? ;-)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Italiancreampi said:

Sorry but just to be clear... is it the hamburger a day IN ADDITION to your regular diet? 😉

obviously, otherwise you will die of hunger :( the idea of the Challenge is to eat one or two hamburgers at some point of the day, to always be aware uwu 💕

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Ilikethembig said:

Nice initiative!

Would you consider post a body picture on day 1 and then another on day 100 to compare?

oh yes, I would love to do a before and after, I want to see how my body will change after 100 days 😍

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Gorgeous! Those burgers are really treating your belly good. :D 

What I'm curious about is where have you been getting your burgers from? 

Oh, thank you very much, regarding the hamburgers, I cook some of them at home, many times I order from stores close to home, sometimes I go to McDonald's and order to go or in different restaurants 💕