Obsessed with how soft I've gotten lately

• Curvage Model

New video!

Watch as this fatty tries to stuff her massive double belly into her old jeans that clearly don't fit her anymore. Try telling her that though, she's majorly in denial at how little they fit her. She moans and grunts as she desperately tries to stuff her fat inside her jeans. Will she succeed?

7 minutes ago, hellafat said:

New video!

Watch as this fatty tries to stuff her massive double belly into her old jeans that clearly don't fit her anymore. Try telling her that though, she's majorly in denial at how little they fit her. She moans and grunts as she desperately tries to stuff her fat inside her jeans. Will she succeed?

Some amazing content right out of the gates! Can’t wait to pick these up!

• Curvage Model

New video is up!

Fatty treats herself to a lot of pizza. She unbuttons her jeans one by one with each slice of pizza she eats, finally revealing her massive bloated double belly, jiggling it in all if it's extremely full glory. Watch her jiggle and grab it, subsequently burping from how overstuffed she is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
24 minutes ago, hellafat said:

😚😚😚

RKz7zYn.jpg

My goodness! You are so delightfully cute!! I love your softness!

• 4 weeks later...