Biggest Girl You’ve Seen

Ichigorukiableach

I want to hear your stories about the biggest girl you’ve ever seen in person and what that was like.

I’ll go first.

I was inspired to create this thread because I wanted to hear other people’s “wow” stories.

The other day I was in a spot where people usually pass through to get to different shops indoors. Sort of an older building where the floors ironically creaked where you walked if you were heavy enough and this girl, maybe 19/20 if I had to guess, stepped out of the elevator and walked past a coffee shop selling snacks and stuff.

She had to be no less than 550 pounds. About 5’4” or something close to that. Brunette with glasses. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt but I was surprised to actually see the middle of her belly peek out between the green shirt and her black sweatpants. It really didn’t fit at all - about 3-4 inches gap and most of her weight was in her stomach.

When she walked, she literally wobbled and her arms stuck out to her sides. She still had decent assets (butt and boobs) but her stomach was huge.

I saw her heading towards the main doors passing the coffee shop directly eyeing the sandwiches on display when, as soon as she was about halfway to the doors, she turned around and headed directly back to the coffee place.

I was waiting for someone so I was hanging around and she ordered 6 sandwiches, 2 brownies, and a large (I think?) hot chocolate. Before she left the counter, she already had one of the sandwiches open and was eating it. The icing on the cake was you could hear the floor boards struggling under each step as she slowly headed back out the main doors.

I was *THIS* close to asking her out but I must have been in shock because I just couldn’t do it.

What are your stories?

I think there is a similar thread somewhere, but it's a nice topic in any case.

There are two contestants in my case. I cannot say much about the first one. I just walked past her on a sidewalk in Vienna and did not get a very good look. She was young, very tall and extremely fat. It was like meeting Bigcutie Jae in person, but I cannot give any further details.

The second one was a lady sitting at the end of a subway car, where there are five seats, and she was in the central one, spilling into both seats beside her. If you remember MizzPuss, that was pretty much what she looked like. Her face was so fat that she would probably look totally different if she was slim. Her belly was the largest one I have seen IRL. It was an enormous blob of fat, resting on her lap. She was dressed very nicely. I do not remember details, except that she was wearing leggings that ended in lacy ornaments on her wide calfs. Standing up was quite tough for her. At the platform, I stayed at some distance, and watched her. Now I have seen some huge women waddle, but that was something else. She was so heavy that she almost couldn't lift her feet from the ground. She could only make tiny steps. At the escalator, she put both hands on the handrails, obviously relieved to take some of the weight off her feet. I would have been happy to watch her from behind, but when she noticed I was behind her, she immediately removed her left hand. (It is considered very rude here to block the escalator for people who prefer walking to standing on it.) I felt compelled to pass her, but -- something I have never experienced before or after -- the space left to her was not wide enough for me. I could not help touching her left hip -- the softest body part I have ever felt.

Bonus story: I saw the same woman again a few months later, again in the subway. She was eating some snack, and had a bag on the seat beside her. A slim, blond woman approached that seat, and the fat woman removed her bag. The blonde sat down, but seemed to have a rather sour look on her face, as she was getting only part of a seat. Luckily, we again got off at the same stop (although I admit I might have got off just to see her walk). This time, she was walking, again extremely slowly, past a food stall which sold cheese and sausages. It was as if her head had been fixed at a 90 degree angle, looking left. It took her a considerable time to haul her enormous body over those 5 meters or so, and she could not shift her eyes from the delicacies on display.

A few years ago, as I was pulling my car into a parking space outside a suburban shopping mall, I noticed for the first time the biggest woman I've seen in my local area. I introduce her like that because, truth be told, 

Initially, while securing the handbrake and closing the windows, I laid eyes on her in that idle way a passerby can enter your line of vision - and I thought nothing more than she was merely someone out shopping. She seemed deep in conversation with her friend, she was quite tall (5 ft 9 or 10), and, I thought as I made for the entrance maybe a few hundred yards behind her, she might, if anything, be pregnant. I say that because she was wearing an 'easy to dress' style - a striped maxi-dress, a pair of sandals, and her chestnut hair was loosely tied up by a black scrunchie. She also sort of distractedly walked along the mall.

As I neared, however, I saw she had quite some fat cascading over her hips, which jutted. And then some - from a neat collection of subcutaneous fat that ran like a plush ring around her midsection. The dress looked tighter and tighter the nearer I got to her, the shape of her fleshy back and side rolls more apparent, almost like it was supposed to be flowing instead of close-fitting, or put another way, if she hadn't gained so much weight so swiftly. At least that is what I thought. Meanwhile, the way she probed along made it look like she was letting her belly lead the way (it was big, heavy, slung down low toward her thighs), stopping every so often to place a ponderous hand on a thick hip and sigh like she was out of puff. I was stunned to see someone like her perusing the shop windows in such a casual manner despite her obvious lack of fitness and fairly unflattering choice of clothing - at least to the average shopper. Part of me thought maybe she was part of this community; a vision of this statuesque beauty indulging in her hedonism amused me for a moment. Anyway, as I broke off to go to one shop, she went off in another direction, and I was able to see her in profile one last time. A truly zaftig woman. 

I would guess she was perhaps pushing 330-365 lb, but then, I've never worked in the carnival at the 'Guess Your Weight' amusement. But I can say the shop she started for was a discount clothing store, so again I let the thought of her eating herself out of her clothes swirl. 

Second:

Then, when I was travelling abroad, I was taking a ferry with a bunch of other tourists. As I made my way to the communal seating area, I was surprised to see in reality what was normally the domain of forums: a woman whose bottom engulfed two seats. She sat in the row ahead of me and was eating several little pots of yoghurt as the ferry made its way through our half-hour journey. Like me, she wasn't a local, but to guess (and add some contextual detail for readers) I'd say she was from the Southern Asian region. She rested her sunglasses in her beautiful long black hair that caught the sun through the cabin roof and she had an impish grin that shone as she spoke and laughed into her mobile phone. Her figure was perfect; pear-shaped and in fine embonpoint - so much so that she juddered every time the ferry went over some rough sea. The half-hour passed swiftly, and we were off to explore. I didn't see her again after she waddled into the crowd, but have always remembered her. I would guess she was over 400 lb. 

This one wasnt the biggest I ever saw butit was thebest one.

A few summers ago we took the kids to an  oldtime amusement park. One of the things was this great big pool.ITt was very cool.   After being in the park we go back to get som rest. OF course the kids wantt no part of that. So I take them to the pool.  We are there for a while, doing the slides etc.  I spot a womancoming towards the pool. She was massive there was no doubt of that. She waddledslowly and clerly was laboring.  Average height, every bit of 450ish.  She was wearinga big black cover up but clerly she was enourmous. 

She comes in with a chubby friend (200ish)  and a gaggle of kids.  I hav my kids so Im paying attenion to them and lose track of her for a bit.

I find her again she is sitting on a bench. One of thos old time benches iron sides boards across. I immeidately notice how far the baords are bending under her wieght.  Then she does the thing that made this themost memorable sighting I ever had. She peels off the cover up.  Under was a black and purple 1 peice swim suit. There was noting left to the imaginetion then. You cojld clearly see hwo big she was.  She was everything I love. and it was all clearly displayed.  Great big arms,  heavy boobs, gigantic round thick heavy hanging belly, wide hips,, but shelf and tree trunk thighs.  She waddled to the pool and made her way down the steps. I cold see her just floating around,  of course she was good a floating. I watched her struggle her way out of the pool later and she huffed and puffed her way to her bench. About that time we had to leave.

I looked for her after that.  I never saw her again.  AsI said its the best sighting I ever had. Ive seen bigger but not like this one.  She is burnedinto my memory.  It was a perfect storm of fatness, movment and a swimsuit. 

• 2 weeks later...