Negative feederism experiences on social media

69dudebro

Felt compelled to make this post after I’ve been seeing some people’s abusive/ nonconsensual feeder experiences go viral on social media. 

Recently I saw a video where a creator shared her experience dating a feeder and his forcing this fetish onto the creator who was not into it. It was unfortunate to see not only that video but the comments where many people shared similar experiences. I hate how people in this community seem to so frequently coerce nonconsenting partners into this lifestyle and how that further just paints us in a bad light. 

What I wish was more generally understood is that none of us with this fetish can control what we are into, but we can control the urges we act on. Like any group of people there will be bad actors, it’s just that since being on the receiving end of this fetish affects not only societal beauty norms but people’s health as well, abusive experiences with this fetish can be far more consequential than other types of relationship abuse/manipulation. 

I am in no way making this post to “call out” the creators of videos like this, and I am disgusted by the actions of their abusers they describe. Their  negative opinions of this fetish are completely justified based on the experiences they present. I guess I just want to put an obvious psa out there to just be absolutely respectful of your partners consent. None of us can control that we have this fetish, but we can control how we choose to act on it. Having this fetish is a responsibility since it affects the health and well being of ourselves and partners, and everyone has the right to control their body, regardless of your fetish. 

If any of you have also seen the content like this, please do not harass the creators. It will just reinforce the view of our community as abusers/manipulators. Respect consent, and keep this issue between you and your partner, obviously respecting their right to autonomy over their appearance and health.