Katy Mixon

supatroll

5 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

You wonder if maybe the big wigs wrote it in? It's easy to forget, she was significantly smaller when the show started so maybe they were like "alright we hired you to be a fat mom but if you're gonna be a Fat mom, we gotta do something plot-wise" 😅 just a theory lol

Or even like we hired you to be a fat mom, but now you have evolved into an obese mom.

I read a theory on another site, they could do a time jump at the start of season 6, where they could have a small kid already, and they would not need any padding on Katy´s belly for the pregnancy.

Also they could in theory try and explain why she is so fat, and say its because she did not lose the pregnancy weight...

Tho that would not explain the major weight gain between the 1st and 5th season lol. 😀🤣😅😀

• 1 month later...

So American Housewife has been cancelled, I´m really gonna miss the kinda weekly dose of Katy Mixon especially.

Now the big question is where does Katy go career wise from here and also where does she go weight wise?

My money is on her losing some but still being thick, I could see her in some supporting roles as the 40 something mom, most likely in some comedy shows or movies, vague description I know lol.

But I would love to see her keep or even gaining more in her coming roles. 

Wheer do you think she goes from here?

• 3 months later...

Okay very interesting news on the Katy Mixon fron5, she has been cast in a true crime mini series called The Thing about Pam, where she plays Betsy Faria who was murdered back in 2011.

Deadline posted this article: https://deadline.com/2021/08/the-thing-about-pam-judy-greer-katy-mixon-nbc-limited-series-1234824154/#comments

Here are a few lines from the article: The series, currently in pre-production and casting, is based on the murder of Faria (played by Mixon) that resulted in her husband Russ’ conviction, though he insisted he didn’t kill her. His conviction later was overturned. The brutal crime set off a chain of events that would expose a diabolical scheme deeply involving Pam Hupp (Zellweger).

Betsy Faria had stage 4 cancer when she was found stabbed to death in her home in December 2011. The case was examined on several episodes of Dateline, becoming one of the most popular topics to ever air on the hit NBC newsmagazine. It also became the subject of NBC News’ popular 2019 Dateline podcast The Thing About Pam, which remains one of the most downloaded podcasts on iTunes.

Sounds brutal ofcourse with this description, but I could image Katy having a good opportunity to play a more serious charecter role so to speak, where she has been doing mostly comedy stuff the last 10 years...mostly.

Also Katy might need to drop 25 lbs from her peak weight, but doesn´t need to try getting under 200 lbs for this role, based on the photos I have seen of Betsy Faria.

What are your thoughts about this casting?

22 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Okay very interesting news on the Katy Mixon fron5, she has been cast in a true crime mini series called The Thing about Pam, where she plays Betsy Faria who was murdered back in 2011.

Deadline posted this article: https://deadline.com/2021/08/the-thing-about-pam-judy-greer-katy-mixon-nbc-limited-series-1234824154/#comments

Here are a few lines from the article: The series, currently in pre-production and casting, is based on the murder of Faria (played by Mixon) that resulted in her husband Russ’ conviction, though he insisted he didn’t kill her. His conviction later was overturned. The brutal crime set off a chain of events that would expose a diabolical scheme deeply involving Pam Hupp (Zellweger).

Betsy Faria had stage 4 cancer when she was found stabbed to death in her home in December 2011. The case was examined on several episodes of Dateline, becoming one of the most popular topics to ever air on the hit NBC newsmagazine. It also became the subject of NBC News’ popular 2019 Dateline podcast The Thing About Pam, which remains one of the most downloaded podcasts on iTunes.

Sounds brutal ofcourse with this description, but I could image Katy having a good opportunity to play a more serious charecter role so to speak, where she has been doing mostly comedy stuff the last 10 years...mostly.

Also Katy might need to drop 25 lbs from her peak weight, but doesn´t need to try getting under 200 lbs for this role, based on the photos I have seen of Betsy Faria.

What are your thoughts about this casting?

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 1 month later...

So the first images of Katy Mixon playing Betsy Faria in The Thing about Pam mini series are now out and I´m kinda confused and also very interesting in your theories here on Curvage.

No confusion with this 1st part, a few days ago photos of Renee Zellweger came out from the set of The Thing about Pam, and its clear that Zellweger uses a fat suit as mentioned in this article. https://pagesix.com/2021/10/06/renee-zellweger-wears-fat-suit-to-play-killer-pam-hupp/

Now these images of Katy Mixon from this article has been made public: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10074253/Katy-Mixon-unrecognizable-Betsy-Faria-onset-Renee-Zelwegger-crime-drama.html#comments

katy-mixon-is-unrecognizable-as-betsy-faria-onset-of-renee-zelwegger-crime-drama.thumb.jpg.ebc5553fe70694f6a814ba2e8f30d8a7.jpg

And I´m a little confused about the how and what ifs so to speak on some things, tho I am pretty sure that Katy is wearing facial prosthetics to give her that kinda moon face when undergoing some cancer treatmentsm Betsy Faria had cancer, and she is also wearing a bald cap ofcourse.

Now for my confusion.

Like her body shape looks a little weird/ different from American Housewife, so is Katy wearing a fat suit too? now that makes NO sense.

Mixon is portraying this woman as mentioned Betsy Faria

48940443-10074253-Tragic_Betsy_only_had_months_to_live_when_she_was_murdered_as_sh-a-118_1633727068095.thumb.jpg.c9d66f1b703107a415c815a2aa29ef1f.jpg

Katy would have looked more like Betsy if she lost some weight compared to the last time we saw Katy on American Housewife, instead Katy Mixon looks even bigger than on American Housewife, so again it makes no sense to wear a fat suit.

now upperbody wise, if this really is all Katy Mixon except for the facial prosthetics and bald cap, what do you think she weighs?

48940225-10074253-image-m-124_1633727123943.thumb.jpg.706e9714bf8d77ab7db3f459fd8c6ed8.jpg

48940207-10074253-image-a-125_1633727135403.thumb.jpg.024e39f1d8ce451d6541950c384e9af8.jpg

48940203-10074253-Tough_role_The_Mike_Molly_star_will_play_slain_Betsy_Faria_who_w-m-161_1633727810806.thumb.jpg.120617bce5af54a26269b2b690f1c703.jpg

48940209-10074253-image-a-126_1633727270404.thumb.jpg.421723089ff988b0838b41da3d3a624e.jpg

48940213-10074253-image-a-132_1633727416145.thumb.jpg.44d3da7dddb3bccf7fdf7242cd663a90.jpg

Here are some comparisons of Katy at her biggest on American Housewife

585459040_154212_5351-900x0(2).thumb.jpg.ce79e11408abb8e10aae12b5a841c168.jpg

1541025325_AH1.png.45402801bc9f2dde7050b08e0bc21927(2).thumb.png.cab0b93aec8427491afebfaafffd29f4.png

155233_2594-900x0.thumb.jpg.fdfc9f9986b69e2f7d1e896f17652d31.jpg

Or has Katy even gained weight? is it the fuller face thats tricking me?

1149185460_154212_5351-900x0(2)-side.thumb.jpg.a6d2812b2c1bbb495554b30287395e86.jpg

52 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

I really hope Katy did some "method acting" and gained the weight for the role. Or just more Covid pounds overall. Or just a fat suit on top of her already fat body. 

Thats the thing, there is no reason for her to wear a fat suit, she was already bigger/fatter than the person she is portraying Betsy Faria.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so not a Katy Mixon photo this time, tho still Katy related.

While there has been photos like twice a week of Renee Zellweger on the set of The Thing About Pam, there has only been the photos of Katy that I posted on the 9th pf October, but yesterday I saw therse 2 photos and found them interesting

This is Katy Mixon´s body double, a thicc lady ofcourse, but do ya´ll think she´s as big a Katy or bigger? I´m lreaning towads Katy being bigger than her body doubke,

Screenshot_20211020-000524_Chrome.thumb.jpg.298e89bf0034e496858f9d952369c93b.jpg

Screenshot_20211020-000533_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4ec1d8d06012bd26253d1165bcc58948.jpg

• 3 months later...

Some more interesting news regarding Katy Mixon

She has been cast as a guest start in a limited series called "George and Tammy" its about Tammy Wynette

https://deadline.com/2022/01/george-tammy-kelly-mccormack-katy-mixon-1234918344/

American Housewife star Mixon plays Jan Smith, a makeup and hair artist who works with George and Tammy and becomes one of Wynette’s close friends. 

So hopefully Katy can keep her weight as high as the last few years.

The series will premiere on Spectrum as one of its original series for subscribers and after a nine-month exclusive run will have a second window on the Paramount Network and Paramount+.

So I did a little digging and research to see if the Jan Smith character was a real person or a character written into the biopic of Tammy Wynette.

Well apparently it is a real person and I managed to find a clip of her in a documentary to see any similarities with Katy Mixon.

I think they have taken some creative liberties with Katy portraying Jan Smith. Smith in this documentary ofcourse looks older than the version Katy will portray, but also has narrow shoulders and is a little bit gaunt looking, now the angles ain´t so good.

But to portray Jan Smith in the most realistic psysically, way Katy Mixon would prolly have to go down in the weight region of 120-135 lbs and I don´t see that happening only moths after looking pretty overweight as Betsy Faria in The thing about Pam.

I could tho imagine Katy could diet down to 180-200 lbs maybe, but I doubt she would go on a major diet because of a supporting role on a kinda of small limited series show.

Unless she had an overall plan of losing weight to get different roles.

check the time a 4:43 

• 2 weeks later...

So finally some new promotional material has been published. 

Vanity  Fair had posted an article with the cast, Katy Mixon is a little in the background and to the side, so I zoomed in and took a screencap

As expected ahe is not skinny yet. Its tough to guess based on a promo picture ofcourse,  I need to see her in motion before  I will guess if she is the same size as in American Housewife

Screenshot_20220202-191347_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Death_Comes_Ripping said:

I have a feeling that Katy is pushing probably 280 or so now. Saw a few of the latest episodes of Housewife and she is looking absolutely huge.

I love the idea of her pushing 280, tho I don´t think she got that heavy...yet...

Also you have to remember that American Housewife ended in March 2021, so its tought to tell what her weight is now until we get more content for her 2 upcoming show. I bet the craft servoce tables were really really good on American Housewife judging by how much Katy gained while being on that show.

Here is the Original promo photo for The Thing about Pam, where I in my latest post had zommed in on Katy.

The interesting thing about this photo is we have Renee Zellweger in a fat suit and then on the right side of the photo we have Katy Mixon who does not need a fat suit to look fat.

FKn7UUiXwAM_i30.thumb.jpg.c3d6ff0ecb15ff7ba278d469d307dbca.jpg

11 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So finally some new promotional material has been published. 

Vanity  Fair had posted an article with the cast, Katy Mixon is a little in the background and to the side, so I zoomed in and took a screencap

As expected ahe is not skinny yet. Its tough to guess based on a promo picture ofcourse,  I need to see her in motion before  I will guess if she is the same size as in American Housewife

Screenshot_20220202-191347_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mid 200's definitely maybe upper 200's as well. Who would have thought the slim type cast chick would get obese?!

1 minute ago, DanishFan87 said:

I love the idea of her pushing 280, tho I don´t think she got that heavy...yet...

Also you have to remember that American Housewife ended in March 2021, so its tought to tell what her weight is now until we get more content for her 2 upcoming show. I bet the craft servoce tables were really really good on American Housewife judging by how much Katy gained while being on that show.

Here is the Original promo photo for The Thing about Pam, where I in my latest post had zommed in on Katy.

The interesting thing about this photo is we have Renee Zellweger in a fat suit and then on the right side of the photo we have Katy Mixon who does not need a fat suit to look fat.

FKn7UUiXwAM_i30.thumb.jpg.c3d6ff0ecb15ff7ba278d469d307dbca.jpg

True. During the end of that show though whew 😍 Had to pinch myself to believe she's gotten as fat over the years as she has.

2 minutes ago, Death_Comes_Ripping said:

True. During the end of that show though whew 😍 Had to pinch myself to believe she's gotten as fat over the years as she has.

Yeah it really is wild, I lowkey suspect her husband to be a feeder, since they got together Katy has almost only been gaining weight,

5 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Mid 200's definitely maybe upper 200's as well. Who would have thought the slim type cast chick would get obese?!

Yes good guess, also I even think the argument could be made that Katy might be a little too big to portray Betsy Faria , tho with the right clothing and angles, I guess they could get away with it.

Okay so we got our 1st trailer of The thing about Pam

Katy Mixon is only in it for like a fraction of a second where we see her chubby face in the car with Renee Zellweger

I looked thru the trailer again, after 3 seconds, I wonder if that is Katy or her body double laying on the floor, I´d like to think that is Katy because especially with that angle, that is one huge ass also at 7 seconds too.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

20220227_221530.jpg

Great comparisons Howard, also I´m pretty sure she is wearing spanx under that dress, notice how smooth her back and belly area looks, no sign of fat rolls, that I´ m pretty sure she had at that time.

20220227_221738.jpg

20220227_224248.jpg

10 years apart and alot of pounds as well, a lot.

20220227_224134.jpg

She really has become Molly sized now and I´m not talking smaller Molly size, I´m talking fat Molly sized.

20220227_223053.jpg