Katy Mixon

supatroll

16 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

I'm just working with what they gave me, so if there's a violation it's from their original angle. Also, don't forget that violating the 180 degree rule is less harsh than violating the laws of physics that Katy "The Amazing Teleporting Mom" Mixon would have done anyways. 

Tell it to the judge. See you in Attica.

So this weeks episode (S4 E2) had a few good angles of Katy´s thickness, one shot of her from the back when she is wearing a black shirt where backrolls can be seen dut to the kinda tight fit and fabric.

And then there is this scene, nice view at 1:46 in the video, where her green shirt rides up as she swings the bat and we see a quick peak of her belly.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So this weeks episode (S4 E2) had a few good angles of Katy´s thickness, one shot of her from the back when she is wearing a black shirt where backrolls can be seen dut to the kinda tight fit and fabric.

And then there is this scene, nice view at 1:46 in the video, where her green shirt rides up as she swings the bat and we see a quick peak of her belly.

You beat me to the punch, haha

Here's the screengrabs of her outfits throughout the episode:

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.03.58.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.04.01.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.04.03.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.04.05.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.50.54.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.51.23.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.51.47.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.52.14.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.52.31.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.52.37.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.53.01.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.53.42.png

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.53.45.png

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

You beat me to the punch, haha

Here's the screengrabs of her outfits throughout the episode:

Screenshot 10-05-2019 07.52.37.png

Yes, but your punch is better, because your screengrabs are on point, especially from the above shown scene.

And also this picture i quoted, is the exact moment I wrote about in my post earlier today, so thank you.

These 2 first episodes of season 4 makes me wonder how much Katy weighs now?

All the celeb weight sites which are normally off but sometimes can seem pretty accurate is totally off regarding Katy Mixon, the heaviest of their guesses is 145 lbs/ 65kg at 5´7 / 170 vm

Guest Luissuarez
1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yes, but your punch is better, because your screengrabs are on point, especially from the above shown scene.

And also this picture i quoted, is the exact moment I wrote about in my post earlier today, so thank you.

These 2 first episodes of season 4 makes me wonder how much Katy weighs now?

All the celeb weight sites which are normally off but sometimes can seem pretty accurate is totally off regarding Katy Mixon, the heaviest of their guesses is 145 lbs/ 65kg at 5´7 / 170 vm

My guess is around 210lbs. She's pretty tall so the weight has distributed everywhere. In large amounts too!!

On 10/5/2019 at 4:37 PM, Luissuarez said:

My guess is around 210lbs. She's pretty tall so the weight has distributed everywhere. In large amounts too!!

Sounds like a good guess, I think she´s hovering in the 205-215 lbs range.

Anyways Katy was on the A Little Late show with Lilly Singh last night, here are 3 clips featuring Katy. also her gain is really evident in her face.

One of these days I'd like to see Katy just gorge herself on food whether on an episode or in real life. Just fully embrace those pounds and just go to town on snacks. Maybe an episode where she's in bed with a mountain of snacks belly exposed from a popped button and a belly rub afterwards. With her practically looking and getting bigger each episode, I just feel it.