Katy Mixon

supatroll

I´ll admit I forgot to update this thread with pictures from the 2nd season so far of Katy´s show, so I´ll post those a little later, but for the time being I´ll just leave this show video here.

Katy was recently on the Steve Harvey show and they talked about weight and self worth, and I can´t help but think what she might weigh, Steve says he weighs 234 lbs.

Guest shegotfat

The good news is she's in a show originally called "Fat Housewife", where one of the central premises is that she's fat and she loves to eat. With a stable job like that she's not likely to lose weight any time soon. She's found herself a comfortable niche as a "fat actress". The bad news is that the niche pretty much consists of one show. Not much demand for fat actresses out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Photos from episode 17, 18 and 19 of season 2, also have in mind that the episodes were filmed a few monts ago, so she was not as far along as she is in those recent videos of her that freklefactor posted.

Notice in the top photo from Episode 17, next to Katy; that's Sara Rue!   Sara also used to be quite chunky, and while she's a pretty girl at her current size, she was so much more gorgeous as a BBW.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

I guess it's a good moment to post an update on Melissa McCarthy for comparison:

D8_E7_F3_C8_7_E64_4560_A4_D5_3_CCE61_CAD06_A.thumb.jpg.a348e9b3f5acb095344cc04739f78b48.jpg

Does anyone remember such a body switch in any TV show?