Katy Mixon

supatroll

11 hours ago, swagmasterp1 said:

is the show actually worth watching?

I don't know if I can say that with any confidence. But I'm going to watch it. 

1 hour ago, Billy Mays101 said:

Hopefully they have an episode with her in a bathing suit. :D

God willing though I suspect it is in everyone's best interest to consult a physician before viewing said episode should it ever hit the airwaves. 

Man was I pleasantly surprised when I came across this show last night. Last time I saw Katy was probably in East Bound & Down or a more recent rerun of Mike & Molly. I've always a crush on her, she was always curvier than the average actress but wow she is perfection now. There were a couple other beautiful bigger women in the show as well. I'll definitely keep watching but I know people are going to call "skinny shaming" on the show sooner or later, because, you know, a bigger girl isn't allowed to be sexy. 

Well i guess i got a Katy Mixon overload for ya´ll this time around, 2 vids and about 36 Pictures i think it was, first of she was a guest at Michael Strahan´s morning show or whats it called, and also a short trailer of the NeXT American Housewife episode, and then a bunch of Pictures, mainly from episode 2 and 3 of the season.

Good Morning show:

Trailer for Episode 2:

00033.jpg

00057.jpg

0000477777.jpg

144300_0078-900x600.jpg

144300_0141-900x600.jpg

144300_0793-900x600.jpg

144300_0984-900x600.jpg

144300_0996-900x600.jpg

Is it possible for somebody to grab a screenshot, around the moment when Katy unbuttons her pants in the car, in episode 2 "the nap"? its about 9 min. and 30 sec. into the episode.

Also i expect pics of upcoming episodes to be published in a few days, if they keep posting at the rate they have been doing for the last 2 weeks

15 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Is it possible for somebody to grab a screenshot, around the moment when Katy unbuttons her pants in the car, in episode 2 "the nap"? its about 9 min. and 30 sec. into the episode.

Also i expect pics of upcoming episodes to be published in a few days, if they keep posting at the rate they have been doing for the last 2 weeks

A little bit of belly in the first screenshot but that's really it for that.

189ee7a6773fe9021e78f161e73e216d.jpg

3ddf6becd3dd26ea2caf17a7fac433b0.jpg

12 hours ago, WhatModeration said:

She's a total fuckin babe to me.

How is the show? Worthwhile besides for her?

I haven't seen this new show, but the last big show she was on, Eastbound and Down, is a total masterpiece. She was skinny back then, but she does gain a bit over the course of 4 seasons.

• 2 weeks later...