Katy Mixon

supatroll

• 5 months later...
There was even an episode of Mike and Molly where her ex was trying to make her jealous with another girl, and the other girl was also curvy/somewhat fat.

The one with Mike & Molly celebrating their wedding anniversary on a boat with Carl messing it up thanks to bad temper against Victoria (Katy Mixon) in the end?

Best regards,

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, osaka7 said:

http://deadline.com/2016/02/katie-mixon-star-the-second-fattest-housewife-in-westport-abc-pilot-1201704661/

Wow. Keep an eye out for this new show coming soon. Mixon has put on a lot of weight. Saw her on nbc just now in a big flowy dress with a soft double chin. Excited.

Thanks for the update, and also what a weird name for a tv show IMO, Second Fattest Housewife In Westport’ lol, well lets hope that it gets picked up for a full season.

I managed to find 1 Picture of Katy and the crew of Mike and Molly at the NBC thing you mentioned.

mikeandmollycast.png

"Second Fattest House Wife in Westport"?  Strange title.  I wonder who's going to be THE fattest. 

I like the direction television is going these days.

• 1 month later...

So i came across this description of the show that gives a "Little" deeper look into the plot of the series.

"Until recently, opinionated, confident, unapologetic, plump Katie Otto (Katy Mixon) has been the third fattest housewife in Westport, Connecticut. This is exactly where she wants to be. So when her chubbier neighbor moves away and she becomes the second fattest housewife, Katie becomes determined to regain her title.  On a mission, she tries to orchestrate a suitable buyer for her neighbor’s house.  But things don’t go according to her plans."

the rest of the decription is in this link: http://abcallaccess.com/abc_show/the-second-fattest-housewife-in-westport/?subpage=main

I can almost hear the producers say the following if the show gets picked up "Dont you lose a single Pound over the summer Katy"

• 1 month later...