when did you know you like fat people?

IlMonsterIl

I always wondered if it was normal to like fat people at a young age , I realized around my beginning of puberty (13+-) it's extremely weird to say it but even before I was under 13y old I felt strange when there were fat cartoon characters.

So I was sincerely wondering if this was normal or not , thank you for understanding me 

On 12/24/2022 at 7:16 PM, IlMonsterIl said:

I always wondered if it was normal to like fat people at a young age , I realized around my beginning of puberty (13+-) it's extremely weird to say it but even before I was under 13y old I felt strange when there were fat cartoon characters.

So I was sincerely wondering if this was normal or not , thank you for understanding me 

Very normal. My experience was basically identical. I remember being weirdly fascinated by Winnie the Pooh cartoons, which only came on TV occasionally when I was a kid. I also recall having vaguely warm feelings toward chubby girls in elementary school, feeling kind of positive about them. These weren’t “sexual” feelings exactly; I see them as early signals from my subconscious. 

When I was a boy, there was a girl that I had a crush on. I thought she was slim because of the loose t-shirts she wore but then one day I saw her in a bikini and it turned out she had quite a round belly with a deep belly button. I thought, uh oh, she's fat. But I still liked her because she was such a nice girl and her personality is why I ended up liking chubby girls.

definitely when the dick gets activated you kinda realize what works and what doesnt. for me it was indeed around 12, sitting next to a chubby girl in school, trying to catch her every curve and roll. probably looking to obvious, but definitely a marker and a starting point for being what she would call later a chubby chaser.

I know I started at a young age as well! A lot of the cartoons I watched growing up would always have at least one weight gain episode, and I think those were pivotal to my realization. I think around age 16 is when I realized what the feeling actually was and used it as a trope in text RP with friends or in my artwork, and started actively seeking WG content at 17 or 18.

Guest Is that a belly?
On 12/28/2022 at 10:24 PM, PhatCat said:

When I was a boy, there was a girl that I had a crush on. I thought she was slim because of the loose t-shirts she wore but then one day I saw her in a bikini and it turned out she had quite a round belly with a deep belly button. I thought, uh oh, she's fat. But I still liked her because she was such a nice girl and her personality is why I ended up liking chubby girls.

That's almost identical to what happened to me, including the "uh oh, she's fat" disappointment. But at the same time I was feeling a strange attraction to the "wrongness" of it, and also a certain protectiveness towards her seeing her "dark secret" exposed before boys and girls, especially since the other girls, even though they were less pretty, had flat bellies. Looking for validation I later asked the boys about the girls' bikini bodies and they made fun of my crush for being "fat", and also for being flat-chested.

I dont recall not liking fat girls.  I more recall  the feling that I seemed to like all the girls my freindsdidnt. They would fawnover some skinny chick, who was prety but painfully thin. MEanwhile I was thinking, hey look at the one overthere withthe big belly......ofcourse I could never say anyhing.  I ended up coming out for fat girls late jr yr in HS. A girl whoI ws friendswith for years askedme to the jr promandI went.  It was a just frineds kinda thing but we ended up going out the rest of HS. She wasnt huge for sure maybe 180 but she was round. I took alot of crap my friends at first but  gotpast it.  My friends cmments were not alwaysncie for sure. Mostly it was like se usedto be hot dude,you missed the boat. She was "that' girl in abou 7tgrade who was first withbig boobs, then inHS the exta 50 found her.  

• 1 month later...

When I was reading a book or play in a lesson and I found my eyes fixated on certain words in the text. 'Fleshy' or 'sturdy', 'curvaceous' or 'voluptuous' were the first I recall, going to the dictionary to find definitions which gave me pause for thought. But even entire sentences along the lines of 'the little rim of fat riding over her girdle . . .', I found, conjured up vivid pictures in my mind that lingered longer than similar passages about the conventionally alluring characters. Thinking about it, it helped that at the time we were studying 'coming of age' and identity as depicted in literature and other media, so little was left off the table in discussions, but I did find I was largely on my own in respect of what I liked. There was this broad in the beam (another phrase from that time) girl a few years older than me who I was besotted with. Despite all the pressures of study and my own coming of age, like with those words in texts, I found I was observing the subtleties of her fat body - the flushed cheeks, the heavier breathing after little exertion, the joggling flesh - she was sumptuous.  

It was useful learning those words, for essays and stories of course, but it gave me ways to describe the women I liked - whether to friends when they'd ask me the standard 'Who's your ideal woman?' or for my own sake in idle moments.  

Guest ranthrg

Well, from a really young age. It wasn't fat people so much as people getting fat that I found fascinating. I knew that getting fat was wrong and naughty and I liked it. Like other folk here I remember being fixated by cartoons involving weight gain and expansion. I used to fantisize about getting fat my self, then as I approached my teens I'd fantisize about girls I knew getting fat. Eventually it happened: I watched a girl I knew get fat over a few months and it provided me with total fulfilment. I had no desire to be intimate with her - I just thoroughly enjoyed her weight gain from afar. I was well into adulthood before I started having "normal" heterosexual urges, but my weight gain fetish is still a very significant part of my sexuality. 

Guest Is that a belly?
On 2/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, ranthrg said:

Well, from a really young age. It wasn't fat people so much as people getting fat that I found fascinating. I knew that getting fat was wrong and naughty and I liked it. Like other folk here I remember being fixated by cartoons involving weight gain and expansion. I used to fantisize about getting fat my self, then as I approached my teens I'd fantisize about girls I knew getting fat. Eventually it happened: I watched a girl I knew get fat over a few months and it provided me with total fulfilment. I had no desire to be intimate with her - I just thoroughly enjoyed her weight gain from afar. I was well into adulthood before I started having "normal" heterosexual urges, but my weight gain fetish is still a very significant part of my sexuality. 

What do you mean by "normal" urges? Not weight-related?

On 2/23/2023 at 8:13 AM, rested said:

Getting the school bus one day, the driver waited for a pretty fast girl running for it. She sat next to my, gasping for breath for the next 5 minutes, her curves quivering and heaving. Then she lit a cigarette. Since that day, pretty fat girls that smoke.

I am in to that too and especially the breathlessness and smoky smell Inc a cute wet cough. How does your girl sound re coughing If ,I may be so nosey?😉

Guest ranthrg
On 2/16/2023 at 9:04 AM, Is that a belly? said:

On 2/16/2023 at 9:04 AM, Is that a belly? said:

Yes. Maybe the use of normal isn't correct these days, but I didn't have any desire to have sex or be intimate with anyone - just thinking about or observing weight gain or fat bellies provided total fulfilment. It was a huge problem for  me because I have always been romantically attracted to women, but couldn't make relationships work. I've always loved before and pictures of weight gains, one day I noticed I was enjoying fantasying about having sex with the the before pictures. Now may sexuality seems to switch at random between what we'll call normal and weight gain related at random. Isn't life complicated? :)

• 1 month later...

Sometime around middle school, at a pool party, one of our family friends was there who was pregnant. She was in a bikini and I just remember seeing all the cellulite on her butt and I think that's about the first time I knew I was into fat in any way. Wasn't into fat girls for a long time after that, just cellulite, but in college, just one day, boom. I was into women as big as I could find them.

• 4 weeks later...

I always liked girls with bigger features, but was told that thinner girls are prettier. My first real girlfriend was not too big, but had an older sister who was my age and was a bigger girl (maybe 5'5" and over 180). As I got to know her I liked her more than my girlfriend, but could not really do much about it other than realize that bigger girls could be attractive too.

From that point on, I had an open mind for bigger girls. Then in my first year of college, I ended up with a girlfriend who was rather big. She was not my first serious girlfriend, but she was the first who I really had strong feelings for. She was also the one who I had the first really really enjoyable physical experiences with.  Since her, my preference has always been for bigger women. I dated women who were thin, but always wanted them bigger.  In the end, I found a wife who is not small. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 8:16 PM, IlMonsterIl said:

This was basically my experience too. I knew pretty early on that I had a thing for fat people and would frequently rewatch cartoons that had weight gain or belly expansion (Templeton in “Charlotte’s Web” anyone?). I didn’t know why at the time…but it all makes sense in hindsight. 😅