Deal with the Enemy

Cali93

At home, all Melissa wanted to do was get stuffed and teased for being such an unfit piggy and finally be pleasured into multiple orgasms. At first, it looked like she would get all she wanted, and Alisson entered the room with a grin and bags full of burgers she set in front of her piggy.

“Eat,” she commanded, and Melissa immediately grabbed a burger to stuff into her greedy face. Meanwhile, Alisson sat beside her and began kneading and jiggling her fat. “Look at what happened to you. You failed miserably today, like a pathetic fat pig.”

Melissa moaned and began stuffing her face even faster while Alisson's hands explored all her fat body.

“Good piggy. Keep eating. I want you to have an even harder time tomorrow. Everybody will see that you're too fat for any activity. All you're good for is eating like a pig and getting humiliated.”

Alisson kept teasing Melissa as she worked through all the bags in front of her.

By the time Melissa had finished all the food, she was dripping wet from being stuffed, teased, and jiggled. She spread her legs and lifted her belly so Alisson's fingers could enter her and work their magic. But today was different. Instead of feeling Alisson's fingers wander between her soft thighs, her touches stopped.

Alisson stood up and looked down at her piggy. “Get some rest. The rest of your week will be just as hard as today,” she said and walked away, leaving Melissa sexually frustrated and wondering what this was about.

Alisson was right. The following days, Melissa woke up with all her muscles terribly sore. Just waddling around was a serious chore. Each day she would get a big bag of snacks before class to gorge on. Then she would put on some way too small outfit and fail at anything they had to do in PE class.

On the second day, it was time for Pilates. Once again, it didn't help that Melissa had stuffed herself just before starting. She felt too heavy and weak to hold any positions for more than a few seconds. On top of that, her fat was getting in the way constantly. All she did in that class was try for a moment and then collapse on the floor with a loud groan of exhaustion.

On day 3, it was time for Dodgeball. While they could easily hit Melissa with their first throw, her classmates took their time and threw some balls that missed her to see her bounce around in her pathetic attempts to dodge. Only when she was visibly exhausted and panting loudly would they hit her and allow her to take a break. A year ago, Melissa was one of the best Dodgeball players in her school. Now she had gotten too slow and weak to hit anyone, and the others made it a fun game to humiliate her until she was too tired to continue.

Day 4 consisted of lifting weights. Again, Melissa was confronted with the drastic decline in her fitness over the year. She had to do all the exercises without any weights. The weight of her newly gained fat was enough to cause her to break out in sweat immediately and cause her to get exhausted after a few repetitions.

All that physical exercise caused Melissa to come home tired each day, ready to get stuffed and pleasured. And each day, she would get stuffed and get all her fat played with until she got done eating. Then, instead of being allowed to orgasm, she was sent to sleep to “recover from her hard day.” This was the worst week of her life as a piggy, and the sexual deprivation slowly drove her crazy with lust.

However, things finally began looking brighter on Friday. Melissa waddled her sore body into class, not feeling up to working out again. She was delighted when the coach called her out in the beginning and told her he couldn't take watching her embarrass herself anymore. He told her to sit in the stands and stay away from his class.

She knew that this should embarrass her. The former athlete was now being called out for getting too fat and unfit to make it through one week of PE class. But she wasn't embarrassed. Instead, she couldn't hide a big smile as she heard her coach, and the whole class turned around to make fun of her. All she felt was an immense relief. She didn't even feel the tiniest bit of embarrassment when she made a detour to the stands and waddled to the vending machine to fill up on snacks she could gorge on while watching. As she sat in the stands, shoveling food into her chubby cheeks, she felt waves of happiness as her belly was filled with calories.

Melissa felt considerably better that evening when she was lying on the couch being approached by Alisson, who had a ton of fast food in her hands. She stuffed herself with a lot more vigor and enjoyed every second of it. Sadly for her, once again, Alisson stopped her attention as soon as all the food was gone. This time, she wanted her piggy to be well-rested for the graduation ceremony the next day.

Melissa had no idea why she had to endure being so sexually frustrated. Still, she knew better than to ask questions. Alisson had a plan for her, and it was her job to be an obedient fatty that lets her do as she pleases.

Sitting at her graduation ceremony the next day, Melissa couldn't believe how fast time had passed and how much she had changed in such a short time. She could feel it, though, as even her gown was so small that it was clinging to her fat.

Thoughts about her nonexistent plans for the future crossed her mind, but she was too distracted, getting turned on by all the shocked stares she was getting. When she was called on stage to receive her diploma, there were many surprised gasps as people realized who the fat girl waddling to the stage was. Looking into the crowd, Melissa could tell that the news of her immense weight gain had not reached all the parents. There were still a bunch of shocked people that remembered her as an outstanding track athlete. She felt like bursting from arousal as all eyes watched her heave her heavy and jiggly body onto the stage and get visibly out of breath. When she got off stage, all she could think about was how she would repeatedly relive this moment in her memories to turn herself on.

She was still aroused when they made it home again. Alisson told her to undress and sit on the couch like she did almost every evening while Alisson got the fattening food ready. Once again, Melissa was told to eat, and while she did so, Alisson explored her fat body. It didn't take long, and Melissa had stuffed everything into her greedy mouth. She was expecting Alisson to pull back her hands again, but this time she didn't. Instead, her hand wandered down and began stroking the softness of Melissa's inner thighs.

“I'm sure you noticed how disgusted everyone was at the sight of you today,” Alisson teased, and Melissa couldn't help but moan. “You've been a good obedient piggy, letting me ruin your figure and reputation. We're almost at your goal weight, and you've surpassed all my expectations about what a pathetic blob you would become. Despite that, I'm still not completely satisfied.”

Melissa was surprised by how sad it made her to hear Alisson not being pleased with her.
“When we started, I thought that getting you to 350 pounds would turn you into this huge mass of fat, too fat to ever do any sports again. So fat that it was inevitable to make fun of you and humiliate you for fun. And while I was right about that, I now see that there are still so many things left to do to you. So many things to have you do, so many things I need to make happen to you, so you lose every last shred of your dignity. To turn you into the complete pig you're supposed to be. That's why I'm raising your goal weight to 500 pounds.”

Melissa's eyes grew wide in shock.

“It's not like you have much of a choice. How can you afford all the food your greedy belly needs daily without me? What will you even do now that High School is over? I've already bought a nice apartment near campus where we can live while I fatten you further. Everything is already set up for you to grow massive.”

“Please, don't,” was all that Melissa could stammer at that moment.

“Why not? You'll love it,” Alisson laughed while sliding her hand further up Melissa's thigh. “I know you'll love growing bigger for me.”

“No, please, I'll be too big,” Melissa pleaded in desperation while simultaneously being flooded with arousal.

“Oh yes, you'll be too big for many things. Too big for many of your daily tasks and more dependent on me,” Alisson grinned and slid her fingers into Melissa, which caused her body to tremble in pleasure. “Why don't you just prove to me that you won't like it,” Alisson said while taking out her phone. “Hold out for 5 minutes, and I will consider your pleas.” She started a timer and leaned forward. “But if you don't,” she whispered into Melissa's ear, “then you're mine.”

Melissa tried with all her willpower to think of something else. But a week of sexual deprivation made her craving for an orgasm irresistible. She started thinking back to the events of her graduation. Then she began imagining how she would get those disgusted, shocked looks every day if she were 500 pounds. She imagined herself huffing and puffing up the stairs, surrounded by even more jiggly fat as Alisson made fun of her. Needing two seats for her massive ass. Having to ask for help with things that used to be so easy to do. She lost herself in a haze of these thoughts, helpless to control them and losing all sense of time. Alisson knew precisely what to do with her fingers to make her explode into a mind-shattering orgasm. All Melissa could do was lay there, her head still dizzy, while Alisson checked the timer and laughed.

“Not even 2 minutes.”

THE END

The story of Melissa and Alisson will be continued in my story "Expanded Terms of Contract"

Coming soon!