• Curvage Model

ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.thumb.gif.defb8eedbcebd3506b193ded0e170ab4.gif

Hello lovely people!  I've been filming a videos for less than 6 months and just learned about Curvage.  I love showing off my growing belly, stuffing my face, getting belly rubs, and talking about how big I'm getting!  This community teaches me to be proud of my body and seriously turns me on.  💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰 NEW VIDEOS POSTED so please check me out baby! Kisses from Kelly😘

ezgif.com-gif-maker-4.thumb.gif.9b52e9a3ad0f4cdb80cffef00032a83e.gif    ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.thumb.gif.eaf46f9729eb39e6176787867b07b5be.gif

• Curvage Model

New Video for you Baby (waiting for it to be approved !  

Cleaning has never been so sexy!  I've been gaining weight too so everything feels plumper, heavier, and jigglier!  I discovered my belly can open and close the dishwasher all by itself!  But it does make it very hard to reach the counter to clean and the cabinets.  Oh well lol It's so hot I can't stand it.

Cleaning_sub_sequence_1.gif

Sequence 01_Sub_08.gif

Sequence 01_Sub_09.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

😈😈✨✨New video just awaiting approval!  It is so fun and sexy and I talk directly to you.  I've been eating too much this holiday season and gained way more weight then I thought!

KellyBelly has a cute British alter ego who is so embarrassed her holiday outfit is way too tight.  She wanted to go with you to the party but her skirt keeps popping open and her sweater too.  But in classic KellyBelly form, she makes it work and ends up getting so turned on by the way her fat body looks bursting out of her outfit, she gets wrapped up teasing you with her belly and jiggling till she has almost no clothing on at all!  So I guess we'll have to find something else to do instead of the party....KellyBelly has some ideas. 😘😘😘😈😈😈

Kisses from Kelly 

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 12.45.31 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 12.43.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.26.37 PM.jpeg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2022 at 12:36 AM, Kellybellybbw said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.thumb.gif.defb8eedbcebd3506b193ded0e170ab4.gif

Hello lovely people!  I've been filming a videos for less than 6 months and just learned about Curvage.  I love showing off my growing belly, stuffing my face, getting belly rubs, and talking about how big I'm getting!  This community teaches me to be proud of my body and seriously turns me on.  💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰 NEW VIDEOS POSTED so please check me out baby! Kisses from Kelly😘

ezgif.com-gif-maker-4.thumb.gif.9b52e9a3ad0f4cdb80cffef00032a83e.gif    ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.thumb.gif.eaf46f9729eb39e6176787867b07b5be.gif

Love this! Your so beautiful and fat. What's more is the fat is flabby and soft. Love how the  belly hangs between your sexy fat thighs. Your feet look cute too ! Xx