Gym Beauty got W-I-D-E

FitGuy123

My gym has very active membership and a woman returned after taking 8 months off. She is tall, very pretty and was once a professional dancer. She arguably was the best looking overall at my gym. She had a very flat stomach, small waist, modest bosom. Anyway, she came back and gained in a weird way. Her hips and back got very, very wide, but she's not much bigger in the other direction. It's literally distracting when she turns because its like she's Flat Stanley or something. Pics will be impossible, lots of cameras inside and outside the gym.

9 hours ago, romeos92 said:

try recording her in video or some pics i don't think it will be hard!!

Because filming a woman in the gym without her knowledge and consent, for the purposes of sharing it online on a fetish site to jerk it to isn’t pervy, an absolute invasion of her privacy or reinforces the idea that generally male dominated locales (such as gyms) aren’t safe spaces for women to be in because men can’t just say no… 🙄