Craving for More - WG Comic made with self-generated AI Art

Phrozen

Hi everyone, I recently started a WG comic series called Craving for More, which I regularly update over on my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/phrozenfa

Thought I'd post it here also for your viewing pleasure. But be sure to go to my DevArt page (and become a Watcher while you're at it!) for future updates!

I spent a lot of time learning how to use Novel AI to generate images that I then put together using GIMP (open-source Photoshop) to add small details such as the narration and to organize them into panels.

Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Page 1.png

Page 2.png

Page 3.png

Page 4.png

Page 5.png

Page 6.png

Page 7.png

Page 8.png

Page 9.png

Page 10.png

Page 11.png

Page 12.png

Page 13.png

Page 14.png

Page 15.png

Page 16.png

Page 17.png

Page 18.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 12:58 PM, Yapo said:

Great work. Was it hard to make AI generate the same girl with slightly different figure? 

Thanks! Yes and no. There are tricks to getting consistent looks, but it also usually takes many iterations and then picking ones that look best. For example I generate dozens of images per comic page and then go through batches of them to find ones that look similar enough. The analogy I've used before is it's kind of like being a photographer taking maybe hundreds of photos and then sifting through to pick a few and editing those to finally present. Hope that makes sense!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...