What type of content would get the best feedback?

Chibigoblin

• Curvage Model

So I just started my page here and was wondering,  what type of content gets the best feedback? I'm honestly not looking to gain a whole lot of weight, so am I on the wrong site? I know a lot if people post here about their gains and what not, but im just not wanting to get much bigger if any at all. I mostly just want to love what I have and be enjoyed for who I am, ya know? I'm hoping to be able to start selling my videos on here, but I'm just curious how well I may do here seeing as I'm not looking to gain weight.

Snapchat-756942931.jpg

Welcome to Curvage!

Gaining weight is part of the appeal for a lot of people, so realistically you will get comments encouraging you in that direction but this is a site for celebrating curvy bodies, not one dedicated to gaining. Never feel pressured to gain or lose you do what you want to do it's your body and life. Know you will definitely be appreciated here at Curvage and I hope you decide to start making whatever content your comfortable with soon!

Guest CaramelCutie

Your belly is so round and pretty idk if you have a burp kink but I’d love to see your belly pop out of some tight clothing 

First of all, welcome!! There’s people here that love gaining, curves, stretch marks, gas, flirting, roleplay, POV, and as far as I can tell you, I have no idea what gets the most feedback. I’m not a content creator. What I can for sure tell you is that videos where you’re into whatever content you’re creating tends to be better. For instance, if you really get off on teasing others, content creation along those lines would probably work for you. There’s creators here that LOVE vore and will create a prolific amount of content for it, and there’s prolific creators here who haven’t and won’t touch that subject. What I can tell you is that Curvage definitely has people who will push you to gain, and it has people who will celebrate you for who you are already. I just wish you all the best here!

• Curvage Model

I love your honesty and advice. I have noticed a lot of people prefer gain content, but I don't think gains is for me. I had struggled all my life with eating disorders, I just want to celebrate who I am when I am that person. I really enjoy showing myself off and getting positive feedback. It makes me feel good about how I am and even turns me on haha. I'm definitely going to post what I enjoy and think others would like. I appreciate your tips hun 😊

• 9 months later...