Chubby to BBW cut off (fiancée story) from

Guest Paco1234

Guest Paco1234

In the 7 years I’ve been with my fiancée she has gone from 115 lbs at her lowest up to 175lbs. She was never an athlete or even an active person. In fact I would say she’s pretty lazy, especially at home she works herself to the bone at her job. In the last two years she’s really ballooned up. Hitting 175 at her highest. Her skinny-soft body got huge, she went from a size 6 to a size 14 and any pajamas are skin tight. From right perky b’s to  huge wide tits (I’d even call them udders), wider than her head is and they rest mainly on her belly. Areolas doubled in size and her nipples became bigger than her thumb. Instead of cheerfully sitting mid breast looking upwards they are now somewhere at the bottom of her tit m, puffy and her nipples grazing her belly when she sits. Her belly is low, wide and pokes out further than her breasts, which are a solid H cup. She’s gotten a crease recently where her belly meets her brand new chunky fupa. Most recently her upper belly has really blown up and her bra sits somewhere further out where her breast meet her belly instead of up against her ribs. Face is round, double chin won’t go away ever and she snores so loud anytime she’s on her back. When she sits her belly plops into her lap sticking more than several inches onto her thigh. Her thigh gap has been replaced by two huge legs that rub together almost  all the way to her knees. Arms are huge and surprisingly the weight going to her ass has landed more in her hips rather than her cheeks. During a normal weekend she will walk less than 300 steps and I feed her lumberjack positions of breakfast lunch and dinner.

I say all this to ask 2 questions. First what is the line between a chubby woman and a BBW? Is there a couple of key points or is it more of a general “if you know you know”. I’ve always loved thicc women but I couldn’t imagine how hot it would be to be married to an official bbw.

Secondly, what are your ideas about next results to my fiancée’s gains. Use your imagination and let me know!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is 5'2" and somewhere around 190 pounds. Technically she's hovering on the border of overweight/obese by BMI measurement, but she doesn't look that big to me, especially from behind. 

I think BBW is a subjective term, because what may seem huge to one person is slightly chubby to another. My ex that I was with before my wife was near 400 lbs and 5'9". She was a bbw for sure.

From what you described, I think my wife and your fiance are shaped pretty similarly except mine has stayed a D cup the entire time from 150-190. To me my wife is just chubby but she has a big belly for her size. 

Guest Paco1234

I think it will be interesting to see as she approaches the 200 pound mark. I don’t see her loosing anything as her lifestyle isn’t changing at all. Imagine she will be pretty hesitant the closer she gets but seeing as she’s pretty lazy I would assume it will be a half hearted attempt. Kind of like to see what she would look like around 210. She usually freaks when she gets close to a size change but she’s getting close to maxing out her 14’s actually being plus size is sexy to me. I tell her as much as I can how amazing she looks so we will see I guess.