Damn Fine Day

Wishuwerebigger

Today might be a very good day indeed. Had a really rough go of it lately, but I just found out I’m my 2 year old nephew’s best friend. Feeling pretty good about that. Post some uplifting stuff here for others to see, a rising tide lifts all boats. It can be Christmas decorations, a puppy, just a good uplifting story. 

317FD35A-C51E-4F4E-8132-9DC452BED9D1.jpeg

9 hours ago, Bbwyoda said:

I’ve been away from here for so long due to mental health problems how ever I’m finally back feeling super festive and ready to come back to an amazing community! I’ve spent weeks hating my self and today I finally took new empowering pictures xx

902E50AE-51B1-482D-8A54-38E276A18D36.jpeg

8903CA6B-B6DF-45E7-86B2-394AC5391296.jpeg

First of all, welcome back! Secondly, welcome back mentally. You’re gorgeous and whether you feel it or not, you deserve love, most especially from yourself. We’re always so ready to rush to defend others, and we’d never allow anyone to talk to others in front of us the way we speak and think of ourselves. I’m here if you ever need an ear. Lastly, damn right these photos are empowering! Wow!

• Curvage Model
El 10/12/2022 a las 20:52, Wishuwerebigger dijo:

Hoy podría ser un muy buen día. Lo he pasado muy mal últimamente, pero acabo de descubrir que soy el mejor amigo de mi sobrino de 2 años. Me siento bastante bien con eso. Publica algunas cosas edificantes aquí para que otros las vean, una marea creciente levanta todos los barcos. Puede ser una decoración navideña, un cachorro, solo una buena historia edificante.

317FD35A-C51E-4F4E-8132-9DC452BED9D1.jpeg

I understand you so much, I love my nieces and they spend a lot of time with me, a good thing is that I slept badly but I woke up with a lot of energy and very happy, I fear a delicious breakfast and I went to my tattoo studio, now at home and until I put on my pajamas, I plan to turn on the stove, grab supplies and play bomberman all afternoon

EED4CA17-C333-4D91-8B8B-2CBEE8CCACD0.jpeg

• Curvage Model
El 12/12/2022 a las 3:56, Bbwyoda dijo:

He estado fuera de aquí durante tanto tiempo debido a problemas de salud mental, sin embargo, ¡por fin estoy de vuelta sintiéndome súper festivo y listo para volver a una comunidad increíble! He pasado semanas odiándome a mí mismo y hoy finalmente tomé nuevas fotos de empoderamiento xx

902E50AE-51B1-482D-8A54-38E276A18D36.jpeg

8903CA6B-B6DF-45E7-86B2-394AC5391296.jpeg

hello welcome how is your day

IMG_0389.gif

24 minutes ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

I understand you so much, I love my nieces and they spend a lot of time with me, a good thing is that I slept badly but I woke up with a lot of energy and very happy, I fear a delicious breakfast and I went to my tattoo studio, now at home and until I put on my pajamas, I plan to turn on the stove, grab supplies and play bomberman all afternoon

EED4CA17-C333-4D91-8B8B-2CBEE8CCACD0.jpeg

Sandwich looks fantastic!