Quick and Easy High Calorie Meals?

As the title says! I'm trying to eat at least 2500 calories a day, which I'm not very used to, and I'm finding it hard to have enough meals to reach that with ease. I start my morning with a 1000 calorie shake, and then will usually have 2 meals and some snacks throughout the day. Sometimes I work so it makes it harder to get a good lunch or dinner some days though. That being said, I'd like some easy recipes that might be even meal prepped with very high calories, and even possibly good frozen dinners that I can quickly eat as well? 🥺🥺🥺

I recently started my own thread and intend to add to it, at the very least, weekly.  A lot of recipes I do, including the two I've added so far, are perfect for freezer storage to heat up later.  I tend to double or triple my recipes so I have multiple meals ready to go when I don't feel like cooking.

Definitely check in for new recipes when I add them!