• Curvage Model

Hello 🤗 I'm Sofie! I started my weight gain journey about 2 years ago and have gained more than 100lbs. I really want to keep gaining and I'm constantly stuffing and feeding this big belly to obtain that goal. Right now I want to shoot for 300 and then we'll see where we go from there! Join me on my journey as I venture to new weights 😍

IMG20221129142941.jpg

Edited by StuffedSofie

Guest maschio21
Hello [emoji847] I'm Sofie! I started my weight gain journey about 2 years ago and have gained more than 100lbs. I really want to keep gaining and I'm constantly stuffing and feeding this big belly to obtain that goal. Right now I want to shoot for 300 and then we'll see where we go from there! Join me on my journey as I venture to new weights [emoji7]
IMG20221129142941.thumb.jpg.439e2a031a6c56f08efe6381051a7639.jpg
Your belly is awesome [emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182]
Your body is beautiful like a goddess [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

6 hours ago, StuffedSofie said:

Hello 🤗 I'm Sofie! I started my weight gain journey about 2 years ago and have gained more than 100lbs. I really want to keep gaining and I'm constantly stuffing and feeding this big belly to obtain that goal. Right now I want to shoot for 300 and then we'll see where we go from there! Join me on my journey as I venture to new weights 😍

IMG20221129142941.jpg

Hello beautiful 😊

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

You definitely look as good as you feel that full! :D 

Also, can't help but wonder just how tight it is to sit in that chair with those armrests in the way... :P 

All the chairs seem to be shrinking, my fat ass just swallows them now

Guest romeos92
2 hours ago, StuffedSofie said:

All the chairs seem to be shrinking, my fat ass just swallows them now

You should start showing us of your growing sexy fat ass!!😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Woww you look amazing! Welcome on here, hope to see more of you! 

Thank you!! I've been active for almost a year posting clips and such. Learning the ropes of the Curvage website has been an adventure. Decided to finally make a subtopic so I can post photos and talk with you guys! 

8 hours ago, StuffedSofie said:

Thank you!! I've been active for almost a year posting clips and such. Learning the ropes of the Curvage website has been an adventure. Decided to finally make a subtopic so I can post photos and talk with you guys! 

I'm glad you did! The forums are the way to go. I pay no attention to the home page stuff.