• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

So far have had a rough start to the year, between being sick, getting a tattoo in my knee ditch that took a month to heal because I was on antibiotics and some other personal stuff. Trying to get back to filming this week hopefully. Will keep y'all updated. Thanks for the love while I've been away 😍IMG20230219200100.thumb.jpg.a5cf04188fd89ec46234905c14077c4a.jpg

• Curvage Model

New content is still on hold. I've been in the hospital for a couple days now due to complications from my new tattoo. Until I get back to filming (hoping maybe this week 🤞), I'll try to get a sale running for you guys on some of my clips. Much love 💕

Guest Carcer89
On 4/10/2023 at 3:54 PM, StuffedSofie said:

New content is still on hold. I've been in the hospital for a couple days now due to complications from my new tattoo. Until I get back to filming (hoping maybe this week 🤞), I'll try to get a sale running for you guys on some of my clips. Much love 💕

Hope you're okay.

• Curvage Model

Hey guys! Sale is up and running! I will be back to making content this week! Finally home from the hospital and feeling better :) thanks for all the love and support, and if you want a discounted clip, head on over to my page. I love you all ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Carcer89
On 5/3/2023 at 7:36 PM, StuffedSofie said:

Screenshot_20230423_005458_Gallery.jpg.6068b4c01870b63b028b29f94b1e5a03.thumb.jpg.820e8d34bea155bc5ff1c2b4105a84d9.jpg

There's a pic with a story to tell... 😍

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Carcer89
1 hour ago, StuffedSofie said:

Stuffed myself silly on vacation and I have some big news to share with you guys in the near future. All my clips are on sale for a few more days!! 🥰

IMG20230526185049.thumb.jpg.2296c432a6bc527cd0303a4edc9b50dc.jpg

Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Looking forward to the news!