Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

5 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Seriously! God knows what she did to get rid of all the fat, fluid retention etc aside. Here's hoping that yoyo-ing and age pull those pounds back on fast.

This situation is exactly like the one ever experienced by Kristen Allen. Whenever how radical her newly diet will be, she'll always manage to grow much bigger than before in a blink.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:48 PM, John Smith said:

She pulled her life at risk by shedding her excess weight too fastly. None only she will recover all that weight and way more in the next following weeks, but she's going to experience severe health issues in the years to come. That speed diet wasn't the wise thing to do.

Her life was at much more risk at her peak weight. Only thing to see is whether or not she yo yos. 

21 minutes ago, md2069 said:

The comments about this pic were ridiculous saying her “man legs” were ugly.  I love Jessica’s muscular shapely legs.  Definitely one of her best features besides the other two main ones of course 😂😂😂

4FA65A89-15D9-4056-9240-2925CF89C19A.jpeg

We are living in a post-Chun Li era for nearly thirty years and there are still some troglodytes who libels off female slenderly muscular legs?? Lmrfao.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Imagine those legs at 300 pounds...

Nah........They would be just fat then.  I like the muscle tone.  That said I wouldn’t mind seeing her with bigger less muscular legs.  That will probably happen as she gets older.  I’m guessing she won’t be as willing to show them off like she does now though.

4 hours ago, md2069 said:

Nah........They would be just fat then.  I like the muscle tone.  That said I wouldn’t mind seeing her with bigger less muscular legs.  That will probably happen as she gets older.  I’m guessing she won’t be as willing to show them off like she does now though.

I like how a woman's muscular legs is shaping flabbily as she's blimping out.

Guest The Costco Guy
Just now, The Costco Guy said:

What in the fuck? She like had a baby, got super fat, deflated, and here she is

Like she must’ve had a fucking teenager or something 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...