Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

Guest Fatcelebfan

I used to get my celebrity gossip from that site, but Todd is such an incredible douchebag I just couldn't take it anymore.

Anyway, if that 1 pound per week goal is accurate, it's going to take her an entire year to get all the weight off.

Yeah, the article is VERY misleading, I was hoping that she would give up on dieting and exercise.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fatcelebfan

Who would have thought that Jessica Simpson would ever outweight Kelly Clarkson?? I'm not complaining, but even though she gave birth, she shouldn't be this overweight.

Guest daleanator

Who would have thought that Jessica Simpson would ever outweight Kelly Clarkson?? I'm not complaining, but even though she gave birth, she shouldn't be this overweight.

It's wonderful isn't it.

If she is 5'3", then she looks over 200 in those photos. That's a lot of weight to gain. I wonder if her man was purposely trying to fatten her up.

If I remember my gossip right (and I'm slightly ashamed I do), he apparently hated all the weight gained.

From what I hear she's almost a billionaire, why does she need to do a deal with weight watchers?

Hell, she could buy that company and run it into the ground for shaming her fellow fat women..

Like others said, she's more in the millionaire range. As for why, because you can't make more money by rubbing bills together. Believe me, I tried.

Guest Marmalade Man

Jessica's new wardrobe is something every man could dream off.

NSFW tag, please.  Currently not in a place where I can dream off freely.

Guest Marmalade Man

To be honest I doubt she really lost 35 lbs.

Judging from those photos of her face, she looks to have gained a few...

Celebrity journalism just ain't what it used to be. /tongueincheek

To be honest I doubt she really lost 35 lbs.

I concur. Besides, a month ago there were articles saying she had gained 70-80lbs from her pregnancy, not 60. So even if she did lose 35lbs she'd still look fat and plump as ever. Seems like the media is once again trying to make a sob/inspirational story out of a celeb that is a natural fatty and should be plump.