Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The lens of wishful thinking implies that she enjoyed eating and being fat, only got thin because she felt she had an obligation to Weight Watchers, and she views this pregnancy as an opportunity to be free of that constraint on her eating.  If that's the case, I hope she enjoys herself quite a bit.

Got thin ?  :o  You are joking, Sir ...  She'll end up fat as a manatee this time ...  ;D :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, we all knew it - we all hoped it ...  It's happening  ;D :);)

http://www.promiflash.de/jessica-simpson-hat-schon-16-kilo-zugenommen-13012246.html

Jess is packing on the pounds gain. Artivle says she's already gained 16 kilos (35 lbs) even though she's not half through her pregnancy.

Her lack of self discipline, her craving for fatty and sweet foods will make her obese again this time ...  And - as I said - she'll stay fat this time ...  :thumbsup: :P

http://newssvip.blogspot.com/2013/01/16-kilos-are-again-top.html

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think shes as fat as she got last year. Last year she was huge early on and she has only started to get huge in the last third of her pregnancy this time around.

Heres a few double chin pics for ya

THANKS !!! These pics are pure gold  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have AB - SO - LU-TE - LY no Problem with this.

In a relatively short time, after having cashed her honorary from WW , given x interview to tell her weight loss "secret" and having published a DVD "Lose the Pounds with Jessy",

she'll be fat again and even fatter. It's in her genes, she's predestinated to end up fat, cause she has no willpower and loves eating and the booze too much  ;D ;D ;D

As does her bosom frien X Tina  ::)

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...