Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

The sad thing is that compared to your standard celebrity figure, Jessica does look a little soft, even now, but it's still nothing compared to where she was...

She was so huge, about an half-year ago.

She wouldn't be capable to maintain that weight for long. She always keep to rebound and the more she ages, the more she have a difficulty to shed it as quick as before. She's going to break out through the SSBBW barrier in 2023...

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, PetraHuisman66 said:

I know this topic is quite old, but I have found some pictures and I have to share them. Don't know if they were alrewdy posted here (sorry if they were) but these pictures are maybe the best I have ever seen

She ripped her clothes while being pregnant 

download.jpeg

I think it has been posted once. But I certainly don't mind. She was the one who got me into the pregnancy fetish. Her gigantic stomach stretching the life out of that dress was a factor. If she were any bigger, had she given into her appetite enough, then that dress would have been in shreds. Still have dreams about that happening

5 hours ago, Theangelofdeath said:

Sad facts. I was hoping it'd be the opposite extreme and she decided to balloon up after turning 40

I think we all have our hopes on that haha. Would be amazing to see her and other celebs getting a bit rounder after a certain ages. Letting go on all these diets and working out and just 'enjoy' life, so we can enjoy their lifes as well haha

4 hours ago, PetraHuisman66 said:

I think we all have our hopes on that haha. Would be amazing to see her and other celebs getting a bit rounder after a certain ages. Letting go on all these diets and working out and just 'enjoy' life, so we can enjoy their lifes as well haha

Some actresses do this 😏 I think the defining factor is what shape they start making with the first few pounds. Bebe Rexha makes a pear shape, so she’s almost as into her gain as we are 🍑 Jessica, unfortunately, makes a pomegranate shape, so of course she she’d her pounds when she could. Only fat sculpting surgery and implants could change her mind, but she doesn’t seem eager to do that.

7 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Some actresses do this 😏 I think the defining factor is what shape they start making with the first few pounds. Bebe Rexha makes a pear shape, so she’s almost as into her gain as we are 🍑 Jessica, unfortunately, makes a pomegranate shape, so of course she she’d her pounds when she could. Only fat sculpting surgery and implants could change her mind, but she doesn’t seem eager to do that.

True story 

Guest Jabber
1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Should we just lock this thread or keep it open for high hopes ? 

I say do not lock, because even if she is slim now, not many celebrities have the ability to pork up to insane chubbiness like Jessica does. At her best she is one of the greediest pigs in Hollywood. Give her a chance.

Sooo amazing news guys!! Last days we hoped that Jessica would become as big as in her pregnant (glory) days. I saw this article and maybe we can have hope again she will gain some weight in the future. She is tired to watch her weight and just want a 'comfortable' body ;)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/health/jessica-simpson-says-she-has-every-size-of-jeans-doesnt-let-scale-number-define-weight-loss/%3famp=true

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, bobbal77 said:

Jessica Simpson - The Dukes Of Hazzard (2005)
Duration: 0:01:18 Resolution: 1280x528 Format: mp4 Size: 8.64 MB
https://rosefile.net/hbggf298j1/Jes4654645.rar.html

5.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

While she's always had pretty big boobs, I'm not sure this movie really shows her being that curvy. When she put on all that weight during her pregnancies, they used that movie as a template to show how much bigger her body had gotten in comparison. So, this was probably the thinnest she ever was, especially before she had children

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...