Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

"She wants to lose the pregnancy weight but loves her curves and is very confident with her sexy, voluptuous body."

I find this to be a bold-faced lie.

Which part?

I've always had a feeling about Jessica. She's a big girl trapped in tiny society pressured girl's body. Not anymore.  ;D I'm loving her new bigger curvier look. She does look like she has gained some weight though.

The part about her loving her curves and the like.

We've seen it happen with Christina Aguliera who spouted the same thing and here she is now loosing the awesome curves she had and blah blah blah me being skeptical and cynical.

I just get annoyed when people are being two-faced.

"She has been working very hard on losing the baby weight, but don't expect to see Jessica Daisy Duke-thin again," a friend of the actress tells me. "She wants to lose the pregnancy weight but loves her curves and is very confident with her sexy, voluptuous body."

Hypocritical bitch.

"She has been working very hard on losing the baby weight, but don't expect to see Jessica Daisy Duke-thin again," a friend of the actress tells me. "She wants to lose the pregnancy weight but loves her curves and is very confident with her sexy, voluptuous body."

Hypocritical bitch.

Apparently her "price for beauty" or whatever that show she filled VH1 with was a million dollar deal with Jenny Craig.

If she is 5'3", then she looks over 200 in those photos. That's a lot of weight to gain. I wonder if her man was purposely trying to fatten her up.

I hope she does a photo shoot in more flattering clothes and makeup.  I bet she is still very beautiful.  She looked stunning with the extra weight when she was pregnant.

Guest spunion

My girlfriend is 5'3, 222 lbs, so if Jess is 5'3 I'd definitely guess that she's weighing in at 190-200ish.

From what I hear she's almost a billionaire, why does she need to do a deal with weight watchers?

Hell, she could buy that company and run it into the ground for shaming her fellow fat women..

I dont think shes that rich. But who knows. If so, more cakes + treats.

From what I hear she's almost a billionaire, why does she need to do a deal with weight watchers?

Hell, she could buy that company and run it into the ground for shaming her fellow fat women..

Where did you hear that?  You remember when she was obviously pregnant in paparazzi photos but she didn't reveal anything until she got a big enough exclusive magazine deal to show off for?

Jessica isn't almost a billionaire, but her fashion line did top a billion in sales last year.  Her net worth is estimated at around 100 million, based mostly on the fashion stuff.

From what I've read, the line is successful in large part because they have a broad selection of clothes and merchandise aimed at all sorts of women.  Getting pregnant, being a mom, gaining and losing weight, it all makes her more of an "every woman" I guess.

So to answer Oscar's question, it's all about the money, and not just what Weight Watchers is paying her.  The very public workouts, being seen this large, taking criticism and having all the gossip out there, it all makes Jessica more relatable to women, and thus increase sales of her clothes.  It's not all that different from those weight gain stories where someone pays a gym instructor to get fat for a before/after ad campaign.

Jessica isn't almost a billionaire, but her fashion line did top a billion in sales last year.  Her net worth is estimated at around 100 million, based mostly on the fashion stuff.

From what I've read, the line is successful in large part because they have a broad selection of clothes and merchandise aimed at all sorts of women.  Getting pregnant, being a mom, gaining and losing weight, it all makes her more of an "every woman" I guess.

So to answer Oscar's question, it's all about the money, and not just what Weight Watchers is paying her.  The very public workouts, being seen this large, taking criticism and having all the gossip out there, it all makes Jessica more relatable to women, and thus increase sales of her clothes.  It's not all that different from those weight gain stories where someone pays a gym instructor to get fat for a before/after ad campaign.

Well said my good man.

Guest CursedZebra

Don't be misled by the title, if you read it you'll understand that's not true. Oh and whoever wrote that is a twat.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Don't be misled by the title, if you read it you'll understand that's not true. Oh and whoever wrote that is a twat.

I used to get my celebrity gossip from that site, but Todd is such an incredible douchebag I just couldn't take it anymore.

Anyway, if that 1 pound per week goal is accurate, it's going to take her an entire year to get all the weight off.