Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

2 hours ago, rokusho310 said:

A lovely new Instagram post20190318_193214.thumb.jpg.35d456f7844b979bd67b97505413c6e2.jpg  285   91.23 kB

Can you imagine if this was a full blown photo shoot or even a side shot in better lighting? But Im happy for what we can get. I dont think anyone thought wed ever see her trying to fit into a two piece during this pregnancy.

Im surprised people dont seem to be insulting her on her Instagram. Some are giving her respect, saying shes been pregnant forever and other comments but no one seems to be yelling cover up or anything.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:50 AM, zachi said:

Does  she still fits in her Daisy Duke shorts?😆

Irony is that one decade ago, tabloids were speculating that she might someday been struck by a so-called "Daisy Dukes Curse" during the following years as she will growing old same as Catherine Bach before her.

People should keep watching their mouths before to get struck by the Darth Plagueis Curse. 

pzf5ab0feyh01.png

6 hours ago, stan28 said:

If I am not mistaking from the original reports. She is only 6-7 months along. I can see her going early though.

She had a bump back in September, 6 months ago. Since you usually can't even see a bump until 12-16 weeks in, I suspect she's due any minute now. 

• 1 month later...
Guest The Costco Guy

Holy fuck she’s big, hope she starts wearing some more revealing shit... stay tuned for next weeks episode folks.