Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

Guest Vladimir Putin
14 hours ago, stan28 said:

I have been noticing while she is smiling in photos. She doesn't seem happy.

Yeah, to be honest it always seemed clear to me that her overeating wasn't precisely the result of happiness.

16 hours ago, stan28 said:

I have been noticing while she is smiling in photos. She doesn't seem happy.

Yeah honestly I think the whole Tony Romo dating fiasco really hurt her.  Especially when people blamed her for the playoff loss back in 07 and to make it worse the Giants went on to win the Super Bowl that year.  I think the guy she married was kind of a consolation prize.  So I don’t think she’s been “happy” for quite a while now evidenced by all the “rumors” of her heavy drinking at times.  It’s so strange how she went from a virgin to being married and divorced and the sexual Kryptonite of John Mayer.

Guest JustA619Guy

Well damn, I was going to say, “The best commanding acronym of our time isn’t MAGA, it’s KJSPF: keep Jessica Simpson pregnant forever!” but now I’m just bummed that this beautiful lady is miserable.

I'm guessing the unhappiness is due to her previous monstrous weight gains requiring an immense amount of work to recover from. She spent her whole adult life lauded as a sex symbol, then in a year got so fat she could barely get out of her SUV. That must have been humiliating. After gaining 70 lbs and losing 70 lbs, she fucked up and got pregnant again, gaining it all back in a year.

Her perfect tits must have been a saggy mess. I'm pretty certain she had them lifted and got implants given how unusually pert they were in those pink bikini pics a couple years ago. She wasn't quite as tight as she'd been before during her sex symbol pop starlet days, but she was close and the amount of exercising and self denial to achieve that must have been nuts.

now she fucked up her birth control again, is ballooning again, getting fatter faster than before, magazines are talking about how fat she is and shes five years older to boot. She can't be looking forwards to trying to lose this.