My condolences to this community

Carter F

Thank you to everyone who responded in my first forum topic!

The reason why I am creating this thread is because I just want to show my respect for this community as a whole for a few things.

I came across a video today that consisted of a compilation unhealthily obese citizens who were boasting about their gluttonous and indolent lifestyles and ridiculing those with healthy lifestyles calling it “a waste of time” and “fatphobic”. The amount of sheer fury that I gained from seeing such words uttered by those vacuous people was unbearable. Fortunately, however, I remembered here. Curvage.

The reason that the thought of this community puts me at ease is because no one, at least from what I’ve seen, enforces a weight gaining lifestyle like it’s “the way to go”. This community is built on what they admire in people that others may not, even if it’s just a limited demographic. There is absolutely NO obligation on what lifestyle you have to pursue, and I cannot feel more hopeful for this community being accepting odd lifestyles rather than just daring and persuasive. No discrimination, just acceptance for what people do without debating whether it’s “right” or “wrong”. 

Thank you, Curvage. I am a proud lad to be part of this community :)