♥️What should my next video be? All suggestions are welcome.💋

Midwestchubbygirl

Guest skeksyst

Since the holidays are upon us, maybe a cookies and milk stuffing! Could even wear a Santa Baby-type outfit with a belt to show how absolutely stuffed your belly is!

• Curvage Model
On 12/1/2022 at 7:53 AM, electricsky said:

Wow you look amazing in the picture 😍 I would love to see a tight jeans try on or a stuck video

Of course I will definitely be doing that stuck one here soon.  And I can for sure do a tight jean try on. I appreciate your suggestions.💋 Thank you sweetheart.♥️

• Curvage Model
On 12/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, skeksyst said:

Since the holidays are upon us, maybe a cookies and milk stuffing! Could even wear a Santa Baby-type outfit with a belt to show how absolutely stuffed your belly is!

Definitely doing this one and I appreciate your suggestions more than you know.💋

Guest electricsky
9 hours ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

Of course I will definitely be doing that stuck one here soon.  And I can for sure do a tight jean try on. I appreciate your suggestions.💋 Thank you sweetheart.♥️

Can't wait 😊 maybe for the stuck video you could get stuck under you bed by your belly, or in a small chair? Just spitballing ideas lol

Guest skeksyst
On 12/1/2022 at 9:09 PM, Midwestchubbygirl said:

I like this idea ! I plan to do some holiday theme videos this month ❤️

Woo! 

Guest skeksyst
13 hours ago, Midwestchubbygirl said:

I appreciate everyone's ideas I really do and I plan on doing all of them so thank u and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated more than you could ever know. So, thank you, thank you, thank you.💋💋💋

As someone who’s job also relies on being creative, it helps a lot having people around me for coming up with good ideas! Especially days/weeks I feel especially drained.