Favorite Food to Stuff

GoddessGlutton

• Curvage Model

Hello, darling Curvage!! I am here with an all time favorite question... What are your favorite foods to stuff?! 

I'll go first 🤤 

For me, it's all about carbs and sweets. Oversized bowls of pasta with loads of cheese, whole quarts of ice cream covered in whipped cream and peanut butter, a dozen box of donuts 🥵 any chance to eat a whoooole lot of a favorite in one go hehe

How about you??

For me, it has to be Tex Mex. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve just mindlessly eaten a whole bag of tortilla chips and a jar of queso in one sitting 😵💫

But really, I love variety in a stuffing. I’ll often get tired of eating a lot of the same thing, so a buffet is perfect, especially a Chinese buffet 😋 

I firmly believe it’s the carb-sauce-cheese combo. It’s unbeatable for me. Pizza, pasta, especially any kind of creamy pasta like a Mac and cheese or an Alfredo, heck even my chicken marsala recipe is creamy and thick. A very close second, and one I indulge in readily this time of year, is dessert. And I know that covers a broad spectrum, but it’s true. Cookies, cakes, donuts, ice cream, cannolis, I can put them down mindlessly and endlessly. Literally a bottomless pit. I’m insatiable. The only thing that works is portion size, like making sure there’s only 2 servings of anything, 1 for me and 1 for the wife. 

Guest brattygirljess

I can stuff my fat face with so much pasta. Alfredo is one of my favorites. Seriously all that cream makes me... well you know 😉 But i can also completely body a whole ass pizza with all the toppings. Wings are great, especially when loaded with ranch. 

I agree with @hamazon though, I love eating tortilla chips especially with some salsa. I could eat a whole couple of bags and a jar of salsa. Chips are one of the easiest thing to binge. Along with any kind of sweets, cake, ice cream, cookies YUM! 

Guest thickboyxxx

Am going with is the munchie meal from jacks in the box and modify it with more chicken patties and add 20 chicken nuggets with a large drink and 2nd chicken burger. I like to end my meal with finishing it with french fries. .... and for a different time is to eat an entire pizza with veggie topping with cheese stuff inside the bread. 

Guest beatrixstonehill

I may not be a gainer/feedee. But I can eat a lot of sushi. Maybe because it's cold and doesn't trigger acid reflux? I dunno. I can pack that stuff away.

• 1 month later...