• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I actually think you're pretty dang hot in both pictures, but I'll admit I prefer the one on the right ๐Ÿ˜‰ As compared to the pink bikini picture you posted yesterday, in both of these you look so much more womanly and a whole lot sexier! For me personally a woman with curves looks so much more fertile and appealing. The bigger the ๐Ÿคฐand ๐Ÿ‘ the better!

Aw thank you!! You are so right! I couldnโ€™t agree more. More to grab only means thereโ€™s more to love โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

I love these before and after pictures. We put them all together and we can begin to get a sense of how you have progressed. Youโ€™re a great beauty, and just get more beautiful after each pound.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

Aw thank you!! Iโ€™m glad you notice all this hard work and progress! Youโ€™re too sweet ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Curvage Model

โœจ FLASH WEEKEND SALE โœจย 

โœจ โค๏ธ LAST 10ย clips are only $4.99 โค๏ธ โœจ

hereโ€™s some of the links ๐Ÿ˜œ please make sure if you purchase you leave aย review. Iโ€™d love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

ย 

Guest CaptainJarvis
20 hours ago, Skyler_Chubbie359 said:

Got my comfy bra on but still feeling sexy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BBE32C13-6301-4975-BED3-20FE16D264C7.jpeg

ED3A2609-A61B-458A-9220-31B2D38F610D.jpeg

We need a video in portrait for sure ๐Ÿ˜

• 3 weeks later...