Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
51 minutes ago, Skyler_Chubbie359 said:

I look back at all these photos of me and can’t believe I was ever this skinny!! My body is completely changed for ever and there is no going back. I will be this fat and full for life. What are your thoughts on my before and after pic? ❀️😘

8F21A842-9B0A-44ED-A35A-45B6521CB6A7.jpeg

You are a beauty who has become more beautiful!! Your belly is seductively sexy, and mesmerizing to a guy like me who adores chubby tummies.β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

You are a beauty who has become more beautiful!! Your belly is seductively sexy, and mesmerizing to a guy like me who adores chubby tummies.β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

That is so sweet! Thank you so much. I love my chubby belly πŸ₯°

45 minutes ago, Skyler_Chubbie359 said:

Another before and after 😘 clearly left is when I had already stated to put on some pounds πŸ₯΅

B5BB3CCB-C3C4-4126-B966-A9F6222312AD.jpeg

I actually think you're pretty dang hot in both pictures, but I'll admit I prefer the one on the right πŸ˜‰ As compared to the pink bikini picture you posted yesterday, in both of these you look so much more womanly and a whole lot sexier! For me personally a woman with curves looks so much more fertile and appealing. The bigger the 🀰and πŸ‘ the better!

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
57 minutes ago, Skyler_Chubbie359 said:

Another before and after 😘 clearly left is when I had already stated to put on some pounds πŸ₯΅

B5BB3CCB-C3C4-4126-B966-A9F6222312AD.jpeg

I love these before and after pictures. We put them all together and we can begin to get a sense of how you have progressed. You’re a great beauty, and just get more beautiful after each pound.β€οΈπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

On 11/29/2022 at 7:52 PM, Skyler_Chubbie359 said:

I look back at all these photos of me and can’t believe I was ever this skinny!! My body is completely changed for ever and there is no going back. I will be this fat and full for life. What are your thoughts on my before and after pic? ❀️😘

8F21A842-9B0A-44ED-A35A-45B6521CB6A7.jpeg

From skinny little girl to proper beautiful womanly body 😍