Finally a Feedee!

LadySublimeSSBBW

Guest jdargs18

Welcome and what an impressive gain. Sounds like you enjoyed every moment and still going - wow. 
Nice set of pictures as well - like the lip piercing 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 5:58 AM, LadySublime said:

Hey everyone! My name is Lady and I've been fat my whole life! I'm so excited to be getting more involved in this community as a model and as a feedee looking for friends who will support and celebrate my gaining progress with me!

Starting as a BBW model in 2014 at 200lbs, I've slowly gained weight through my enjoyment of food and distaste for exercise! I started dabbling more in feedism at around 300lbs and loved the attention I was getting as I grew bigger and bigger and felt so hot with every new roll and dimple on my body. I was eating more and making more content that centered my weight, my eating, and my gorgeous fat, but I didn't consider myself to be a feedee even as I was quickly approaching 400lbs! This year I finally accepted that I love to gain. I love to stuff myself so full it hurts and see the number on the scale climb higher and higher every day! I get so turned on seeing my belly bloat and feeling my stomach stretch as I force it to accommodate bite after bite. I've gained 100lbs just this year and now hover around 500lbs! It's hot, and I'm hot and I'm so excited to share my gains and my journey with people who will be as excited about it as I am!

You all seem so warm and welcoming and I'm looking forward to getting to know you! 💜

Picsart_22-11-26_17-39-43-428.jpg

Picsart_22-11-26_17-42-37-850.jpg

Picsart_22-11-26_20-15-50-946.jpg

Picsart_22-11-26_20-16-50-160.jpg

Picsart_22-11-26_20-17-15-377.jpg

Welcome again! You are a wonderful woman, can’t wait to the see the numbers on the scale growing up, but what about a weigh in video to settle all bases?😘

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, AllContrast said:

That poor suspension 🤤 it's not built to handle your massive body! Give it another year and I bet it gives out entirely😘

My fat ass was spilling out the doors! To think I envisioned myself in a Yaris before settling on a RAV4. 🤭

32 minutes ago, LadySublimeSSBBW said:

My fat ass was spilling out the doors! To think I envisioned myself in a Yaris before settling on a RAV4. 🤭

Going to have to roll around in the back of flat bed if you keep piling on the pounds