Silly Script for Holiday Video 2023

FitGuy123

I have an idea for a Christmas Special for 2023. Free to all.

It would need to start filming soon for Christmas 2023.

It films OUT OF SEQUENCE, so you start soon, but aren’t done for 9 months to a year.

The concept is that this is filmed at 3 times, when the model is about 140lbs, 170lbs and 220lbs(Girl140, Girl170, Girl220).  Or roughly January, June and October for an enthusiastic member.
This would of course be paid content, and I ask my compensation to be about 1/2 what the model would get, or we can negotiate a single payment.
I think it could be filmed on a phone and edited by the model or Curvage(I don’t have the software). Other models can call in, like visiting in an old Christmas TV special. She can have 2 or 3 identical outfits to wear at the different weights as long as it looks like the same outfit on a bigger body.

The would have been ideal for Goodgirlgrow, but she is too big now for the opening scene.

This is the script.

Christmas Special

Girl140 enters wearing a naught Santa outfit.
She admires herself in a mirror, talking to herself.
“Can’t wait for my boyfriend Dr Handsome to come over later, been gaining for him, hope he likes what he sees”
Girl140 in front of a mirror feels her curves all over.

“What’s this?”
Girl140 picks up a note with a red and green ribbon and reads it.
“Dear model——- As you know it’s Christmas Eve, Santa needs your help.  Do you consent to help Santa and all that it requires?”
“I guess I can’t say no to Santa”

Girl140 seems possessed. “Ho Ho Ho” she blurts out. “Ho Ho Hooooooo”
Close up of her Naughty Santa outfit in places as her body expands.(easy to film, just close up and pull the clothes tight”.

Girl140 has now transformed into Girl170.
“What’s happened?” She says as she feels her larger body.
She is barely contained by her outfit.
“Oh, the note says I need to be big to balance the sleigh.”

Girl170’s phone rings for a video call.
“Oh hi, it’s xxxxxx from Curvage”
“Wow, Looking good girl, just called to say Merry Christmas “.
“Thanks”
“Love you too, so hot, Merry Christmas “
Hangs up.

Girl170 “Note says to go out and deliver toys, OK”.

Girl170 exits, admiring herself in the mirror as she leaves.

Girl220 enters, gasps as she looks in the mirror.  Now much heavier, her clothes super tight.
“I guess this is what eating a billion cookies in one night does to your figure “. “Oooh boy”
She feels her new much, much larger curves.

“Oh no, I don’t have a present for Dr Handsome “

You hear a muffled “Ho Ho Ho”

Suddenly Girl220 is wrapped in gift paper and ribbons with her butt sticking comically out the back.

“I guess this is a present he’ll love”.

Looking into the camera   “Merry Christmas Everybody!
The End

Alternative ENDING 

After saying Merry Christmas, Girl220 says she feels woozy, close up on her wrapping paper.    The wrapping paper falls, revealing Girl140 or even skinnier.
Just then Girl140 dressed like Doc Brown appears at the door and says “Honey, somethings broken with time, we’ve got to get you FAT TO THE FUTURE, come with me”.

The end.

Sent from my iPad