• Curvage Model

Hello guys I want to tell you a little about myself
I am happy to find this page and this place where I can be myself because I always look for how to show myself and reflect myself to the world without having to hide who I am and how I amI'm a big girl with shapely curves But I wasn't like that before
I used to be a skinny girl with tall long hair, and I'm still tall and long haired but with a difference, my body has grown proportionally
My hips are big, my breasts are big, but the biggest thing I have on me is my belly. I have been gaining weight over the years I can say that I have been gaining weight for three years when I started it was because I really loved eating, I love eating! I really like to eat and in large quantities. I really enjoy food, much more if it is delicious, I enjoy sweets and desserts and I love sodas and sodas and a quiet afternoon with pizza and soda or an evening with lots of beers and lots of hot wingsI am a fun girl, I love stuffing myself, I hope you get to know me and that you enjoy meeting me and seeing my content. I hope you help me grow tremendously.
Thank you for receiving me with love and for increasing my self-esteem and making me feel good by telling me that I am a beautiful woman despite my size. I want to know more about this world, about feederism and about you as well as I long for you to know this version of me that I will begin to explore and live. please look forward to my progress and breakthroughs, love, Candi Fatty

IMG_20221121_140109_004.jpg

20221121_162523.jpg

Guest maschio21

Welcome here, welcome to this wonderful world. You are beautiful here and wherever you go, because your body is awesome. Trust in yourself because you are beautiful, trust in your body because it is beautiful, trust in your belly because it is spectacular, always trust in yourself.[emoji3590]