The Chef John Show

FA_Heaven

"The Chef John Show" is a marvelous story, which had been posted on Dimensions some time ago, but now it's gone. I have Ch 2, 3, 4 saved, but Ch 1 and some later Chapters (I believe they existed) are missing. So, if anyone can add the link to the full story or post the missing Chapters here, please do it. 

chapter 2

Today’s episode of The Chef John Show was Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Rosemary Chicken, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes. A rich meal that sounded absolutely delicious. Chef John and Lily both looked as gorgeous as usual. John wore his usual fitted T-shirt and Lily wore a curve hugging soft lavender sweater.

As John described the meal he was about to prepare, he talked about the many nights he and Lily had spent perfecting each dish. Each dish was designed from scratch and evaluated with just the right proportion of ingredients so they all worked in perfect harmony, none overpowering the other. Just the right amount of butter, garlic, and cream to make the potatoes creamy and rich, the perfect blend of bacon and maple syrup to complement the flavor of the Brussels Sprouts, and fresh rosemary, butter and oil to make crispy skin-on chicken thighs. After all the trial and error, they were ready to share their recipes.

I pictured the two of them side by side every night as they experimented with the different flavors. Lily tasting each rich dish along the way as John waited for her feedback and ultimate approval. The perfect partners in their quest for the ideal flavor profile. I thought back to the many cacio e pepes I had made over the last month, and the almost ecstatic feeling I got from every rich bite. I imagined that was what Lily felt every time she took a bite of the mashed potatoes as she tested each night’s version. As she savored each savory Brussels sprout to see if it was just right. And as she tested the crispy outside and moist inside of the chicken thighs, while John looked adoringly on to see if he had finally created his masterpiece.

No doubt the rich meals I had been preparing had not gone unnoticed by my waistline. Indeed, I had gained a good five pounds in the past month, but the delicious cacio e pepe and imagined kinship with John and Lily had been worth it. It made me wonder if tonight’s menu had had the same effect on Lily after a month of tasting. I took a closer look at her figure to see if I could see any evidence that the rich food had taken its toll. Yes, she did seem just a bit more curvy tonight - or was it just my projection? Was that a hint of a little bulge under her sweater where her jeans dug into her waist? Could I detect a little softening around her jawline? Slightly more pronounced hips? She was still stunning, and the overall effect just made her seem even more sensual as she talked about the different flavors in tonight’s dishes.

As they prepared the meal, I became obsessed with looking for evidence of her softening figure. John seemed as enamored as usual as he fed her a taste of this and a taste of that, always in search of her approval. His casual touch on her waist seemed to reveal a burgeoning love handle. And as she looked down to chop some garlic, a slight double chin made an appearance and there was a soft jiggle in her chest with every movement.

As the meal came to completion, John gave Lily the final taste. He watched her closely, once again, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the bite and finally uttered, “Mmm, delicious.” He smiled, knowing he had met his wife’s high standards and began plating up two healthy portions.

The final scene, as usual, was the two of them seated at the table with their meal, candles lit, wine poured. Was it my imagination, or did Lily’s plate have a larger portion of mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts than John’s? I watched as they looked adoringly into each other’s eyes, fed each other a bite, and signed off for the night.

I immediately gathered the ingredients necessary to prep the meal for myself. I followed John’s recipe to the letter and played the video in the background to let their voices surround me as I cooked, imagining them encouraging me along the way. When the meal was complete, I sat down at my table with a glass of wine and candlelight and served up a portion similar to the one Lily had. Each bite was as heavenly as I imagined and I devoured each rich dish like it was my last meal. When it was done, I was so full, I was practically comatose, but satisfied and proud that I had prepared the food to perfection.

Over the next few weeks, I recreated that meal almost every night. And each night, I toasted to John and Lily. I imagined what they were cooking at their own home, as they perfected the recipe for the next video. I pictured John cooking every night and waiting in anticipation as Lily sampled his cooking and gave the final verdict. What will next month’s rich, heavenly meal be?

Of course, eating like this every night didn’t come without its side effects. I added another five pounds, resulting in a soft, poochy belly that stuck out slightly over the waist of my jeans. It was worth it, though, to experience this foodie adventure as I perfected my cooking skills and treated my taste buds. I wondered if this month’s menu was having the same effect on Lily. Was her belly softening, too? Her hips getting wider? As I rubbed my full stomach, I pictured John doing the same to Lily, as he appreciated the visible effects of his wife enjoying his cooking. After all, she was his muse, and a happy muse made a happy chef.

Almost a month later, it was finally time to see them again.

chapter 3

My notifications told me there was a new episode of the Chef John show waiting for me and I could not contain my excitement. John (looking gorgeous as ever) started off by saying they were switching gears today and focusing on a dessert recipe: tiramisu. He then explained that they tested out over 40 variations of the recipe in the past month in order to come up with what they consider to be the perfect tiramisu.

My eyes shot over to Lily, who stood next to John in a light gray fitted sweater and jeans, for evidence that she had sampled 40 different tiramisu recipes. I didn’t have to look closely as she appeared to be noticeably plumper today. If you had told me she gained 15 pounds, I would believe you. There was a clear little potbelly showing through her sweater, and little rolls at the waist of her jeans. I could see a small double chin, even when she wasn’t looking down. Despite the added weight, she was glowing, and seemed even more lush and sensual than ever as she described the flavors of the rich cake in her posh British accent. John looked at her adoringly, as usual, as she spoke.

I was mesmerized. Every little movement of her expressive hands seemed to cause a little jiggle in her belly and chest. I moved my hand down to my own little belly and imagined how much she must have eaten over the past few weeks to gain so much. I had indulged in a rich three course meal nearly every night and only managed to put on 5 pounds. She had clearly added almost 3 times as much.

I watched as John walked through each step to create the cake, but my eyes kept drifting toward Lily. In profile, her belly looked even more ripe, threatening to overtake her already substantial chest. The fitted sweater didn’t hide a thing, and I could see the rolls at her waist with every twist of her body. As she turned around to grab a bowl from the shelf, I noticed small rolls of fat on either side of her bra, and her rear was straining the confines of her jeans. I could not take my eyes off of her.

When it came time to taste the cream, a mixture of mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, sugar, and egg yolks, John filled a huge spoon with the mixture and fed it to Lily for a taste. As he did, he placed his other hand at her waist, and I could have sworn I saw him give a little squeeze of her chubby roll in appreciation. He watched as she took the spoon into her mouth, closed her eyes in ecstasy, and licked her lips to gather every last drop of cream. She told him it tasted perfect and he practically beamed from the praise.

Lily watched closely as John assembled the cake, dipping the ladyfingers into the espresso and layering them liberally with the cream. Once the cake was assembled, he dipped his finger into the remaining cream and placed It between Lily’s lips and I almost died. Finally, Lily added some shaved chocolate to the top of the cake.

After chilling the cake for a few hours, John and Lily returned to sample it in their usual spot at the candle lit table. This time, Lily’s slice was noticeably bigger than John’s, and seemed to be almost one-fourth of the cake. John leaned toward Lily and fed her a large bite from his plate as he stared deeply into her eyes. They ended the episode with a kiss...until next time.

After watching the episode a few times, I shopped for the ingredients I needed to make the tiramisu. I couldn’t wait to get started. While the cake chilled in the refrigerator, I tested out my brand new pasta machine and made a big plate of cacio e pepe with some homemade fettuccine.

As I ate my dinner, I thought more about Lily’s weight gain. It was clear she had been indulging, and John clearly loved her as much as always. I replayed that little squeeze at her waist in my mind over and over. Did John find her chubby rolls sexy? Did he love seeing the evidence of his cooking on her figure? How much could she have eaten to gain so much in such a short time?

I imagined the two testing out his 40 tiramisus as she used her expert palate to critique and make suggestions. I imagined him feeding her bite after bite of the ladyfingers dipped in rich cream as he watched closely for her reaction. How happy he must have been when she finally deemed the recipe worthy of sharing with the world.

When it was finally time to try my tiramisu, I cut myself a piece equal to the one Lily sampled in the show, about one quarter of the cake. The first bite was heaven. The last bite was ecstasy, as I rubbed my full and swollen belly.

Over the next few weeks, I indulged in the same size piece of tiramisu every night after finishing a Chef John meal. This meant I was making a new cake every four days. As I indulged on the rich treat, I wondered what recipe Lily was tasting this month. I imagined her indulging every night under Chef John’s close watch as he waited to hear her thoughts. Was his hand on her growing love handles? Was he feeding her bite after bite of some rich treat? Was he rubbing her swollen belly after a big meal?

I rubbed my own belly, imagining it was John’s hand. I fed myself, imagining it was his fork I was eating from. I touched myself between my legs, imagining it was John’s tongue. And as the weeks went on, my weight climbed, doing its best to catch up to Lily’s added softness. I gained 15 pounds in the next 30 days, as I waited with anticipation for John’s next episode. How big would Lily be?

After a month had passed, there was still no episode. What was taking them so long? Didn’t they know they had loyal fans waiting? I occupied my nights cooking and eating rich dinners and tiramisu while obsessing about what John and Lily were doing in that very moment. My nights always ended the same, with me masturbating to thoughts of John feeding me delectable treats while he rubbed my belly swollen with his food. He murmured words of appreciation at how gorgeous his creations looked on my figure. How he couldn’t wait to make his next masterpiece for me, and how I grew even more sexy with every bite.

After another month had passed, I had gained another 10 pounds, giving me a total of 35 pounds gained since the cacio e pepe episode. I had to replace my entire wardrobe as my old one could no longer contain my growing belly, thighs, and ass. Most of the weight registered in my belly, though, and as I examined myself in the mirror, I was pleased to see that Lily and I seemed to have gained in all the same spots. Though I wasn’t quite as busty as she was, I had grown a soft, jiggly belly that stuck out past my chest and was beginning to hang slightly over the waist of my panties. I had soft rolls at my waist and little rolls along my bra line. I had turned into a chubby girl, but not quite fat. Thankfully, my face remained mostly unchanged, just a little softening at the jawline.

But I wasn’t unhappy. In fact, I quite liked my lush new figure, which seemed to resemble Lily’s more every day. But of course, she had had a head start on me, hadn’t she. I wondered just how plush she was looking right now, and began to get annoyed that they had kept me waiting for a new episode for two whole months.

The next week, my notifications let me know that my wait was finally over.

chapter 4

I ran to my computer to fire up the latest episode of Chef John. It had been over two months since the last one and I couldn’t wait to see John and Lily. The opening credits let me know that this would be a special double episode. Oh my god.

After the intro, John apologized for the long wait and said it had taken the full two months to perfect tonight’s menu: a five course meal. As he introduced the dishes, I could barely hear what he had to say, as all I could do was stare at Lily. And believe me, there was a lot to look at. Tonight Lily was wearing a floral wrap dress - a departure from her usual fitted sweater and jeans. Her long hair looked perfect as usual, with its shiny, cascading waves. Her makeup was also perfect, including her signature red lip. But the similarities stopped there.

To say that Lily had undergone a transformation would be an understatement. Her face seemed fuller, almost cherubic, ending in a prominent - yet somehow still sexy - double chin. Her chest was even more voluptuous than usual, as the plunging neck of her wrap dress showed off substantial cleavage and large heavy breasts. Her belly was more prominent than ever, giving her the look of a woman who was almost eight months pregnant. But her fleshy arms and prominent love handles ensured that this was not baby weight, but instead the result of overindulgence. Her hips were wide and bouncy, but smooth, with no visible saddlebags. It was clear she had put on some substantial weight in the last nine weeks.

Despite the added weight, she looked as happy and glowing as ever. The overall effect made her look plush and sensual. Every inch of her was soft, and there was a gentle sway and jiggle with every movement. She maintained her usual grace and charm as she talked about the months spent developing tonight’s menu with John. The various iterations the dishes had gone through as she used her expert palate to perfect each dish.

As usual, John looked at her adoringly. There were the usual, casual touches as they prepared tonight’s meal. He doing most of the cooking, while she moved about the kitchen to gather supplies and chop up some vegetables. And move she did. Every movement set parts of her body swaying. Her softly hanging belly, her fleshy arms, her wide hips, and her substantial chest. Her soft belly pressed against the counter as she prepped ingredients. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. The food preparation was background noise as I zeroed in on every gorgeous, inflated part of her.

Tonight’s menu of frisée au lardons, ravioli in brown butter and sage, crab cakes with red pepper aioli, and porterhouse steak dripping in butter was a true feast. And to top it off, a flourless chocolate cake. It wasn’t hard to guess how Lily had managed to gain so much weight in just over two months. As John had her taste each dish along the way, they moved in sync, clear that they had practiced the same routine over weeks of menu development.

With every spoonful that he brought to her lips, John stared into her eyes, one hand at her fleshy waist, often moving in soft circles or light squeezes while he waited for her verdict. She offered the occasional request for more seasoning, but more often then not, her smile of approval made John beam with pride. It was obvious this was a feast meant to please one person, while the viewing audience was almost secondary.

I watched and fantasized what it would be like to be in Lily’s place. As John expertly created each dish for his wife, I wanted to be her. To be the center of his world as he worked to please me and feed me his creations. I felt the familiar tingle between my legs as I rubbed my blossoming belly, imagining what it would feel like to be Lily’s size. Soft, heavy, plush. Feeling it press up against the counter, feeling my hips take up space and occasionally bump against John as I watched over his shoulder while he prepared the food he would soon hand feed me by candlelight.

When the meal was ready, we joined the couple at their usual candlelit table. Lily was already seated as John brought over plate after plate of food. He turned his chair towards Lily so he could have better access to feed her the first bite. He brought a heaping forkful of ravioli up to her lips as his other hand rested gently on the side of her belly. She closed her eyes with the first bite and let out a throaty “mmm.” He smiled and leaned in to kiss her as the show came to a close.

I felt cheated. I wanted to watch John feed every bite of that massive feast to Lily. Watch as she devoured each forkful under his watchful eye as he gently caressed her belly. I wanted to see her dig in to that steak and eat a huge slice of that chocolate cake. To see what had caused her to gain so many luscious pounds and to see the proof of John’s enjoyment of his wife’s body that he helped grow.

I replayed that final scene over and over. Each time I examined one part of the action. First I watched Lily’s face: the moment that forkful of ravioli reached her lips and the gleam in her eyes as she looked at John and sensually opened her mouth to receive the bite. Her eyes closed gently as she savored the food. Her soft smile as she expressed her pleasure and finally opened her eyes with a sparkle and looked back to John. I watched it again and zeroed in on her mouth, full lips, perfectly outlined in red lipstick. The delicate way she chewed her ravioli, slow enough to take in every flavor.

Next I focused in on John’s face. The intent way he watched his wife. His gaze grew dark as he placed the food between her lips, staring at her mouth as she chewed. When she finally expressed her pleasure, he looked up towards her eyes, waiting for them to open. As she did, he looked deep into them and returned her small smile with a huge one, full of pride and joy.

Finally, I looked toward the hand he rested at her chubby waist and replayed the scene again. His palm was wide and pressed against the side of her belly, which now rested on her lap nearly halfway to her knees. It looked soft, yet firm. Well-fed was the adjective that kept popping into my head. His hand moved in tiny, slow circles as the tips of his fingers gently pressed into her belly, leaving soft divots in her floral dress. As I watched, the tingling between my thighs grew more intense. Finally, as Lily uttered her approval, he gave a gentle squeeze of a soft, handful of fat to express his happiness.

It was clear that this was an intimate moment between the couple. A sexual dance that revolved around food. The pleasure John received from watching his wife appreciate his food was palpable. His intent gaze and prideful smile was proof of his desire to indulge Lily. His soft caresses and gentle squeeze made it clear that he enjoyed the evidence of her pleasure as it settled into soft inches around her body.

As for Lily, the feeding was foreplay. As much about the burst of flavors in her mouth as the gorgeous man providing it for her. Serving her and taking pleasure in her pleasure. I felt like a voyeur. As I replayed the scene over and over, it was as if I had been invited to join them. I placed my hand at the side of my belly and caressed as John caressed, squeezed as John squeezed. Their desire was my desire, their pleasure my pleasure.

As the scene ended, I imagined what might have happened when the camera stopped rolling. John feeding Lily every last morsel of the feast as she sat back and enjoyed his full attention. His soft caresses growing more hungry as Lily grew more satiated. His gentle squeezes becoming ravenous as he explored every growing inch of his wife’s belly, waist, bust.

Nope, moreover, I don't even recalling author's nickname. Still, since this story disappeared from Dimensions, I reasoned that posting at least incomplete story here is better that nothing, because it is so good. As I wrote earlier, if someone can restore the full text, it will be awesome.