Fattest thing that you regularly do

Wishuwerebigger

Guest beatrixstonehill

I'm not a feedee but I do love to treat myself and overeat occasionally. A whole pizza. A bunch of fried chicken and sides. A huge bowl of mac and cheese. Whenever I get Taco Bell I get like... five or six items and my roommate eyeballs me. It's satisfying to overeat... in moderation. 👀

3 hours ago, beatrixstonehill said:

I'm not a feedee but I do love to treat myself and overeat occasionally. A whole pizza. A bunch of fried chicken and sides. A huge bowl of mac and cheese. Whenever I get Taco Bell I get like... five or six items and my roommate eyeballs me. It's satisfying to overeat... in moderation. 👀

A treat is a treat! I’m glad you enjoy and partake in treating yourself!

• Curvage Model
On 26/11/2022 at 21:46, Yeehawhowdy said:

Recibo un montón de mierda de mis amigos porque cuando consigo comida rápida suelo ir a unos 3 restaurantes diferentes para conseguir exactamente lo que quiero. Como el otro día fui a Taco Bell y Wendy's y Crumbl y Starbucks... pero no puedo evitarlo, una chica quiere lo que quiere jajaja.

i do the same

• 3 weeks later...

Two stories of ex's

1 used to "mooo" like a cow when she was hungry. She did it before she met me, she claimed to be disgusted by my fetish as an FA into weight gain, yet 2 years in and if she was hungry and wanted to get my attention to cook order food or take her a restaurant ASAP she'd "moo" it was hot. Haha.

another used carry around honey twist pretzels in a zip log bag in her purse just to have a travel snack at all times. She would do some serious stress snacking too.