Fattest thing that you regularly do

Wishuwerebigger

We got groceries delivered yesterday, and as per the usual, I’m standing in the kitchen and we have 3 different bags of chips nearly empty (crisps for our UK friends) and I tilted them up and drank them. And I realized that I quite often find myself mindlessly doing things like that. I routinely let ice cream melt to the point I can just drink the pint in gulps. I will stack donuts one on top of the other and smush them together to cram them in. I will not leave a dipping sauce to go bad and will do it like shots, be it ranch, bbq sauce, honey mustard, or truffle aioli. Don’t do that last one. Don’t just eat mayonnaise. What’s something you routinely do that makes you say, “of course I’m fat,”?

13 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I’m always wondering why I never have any leftovers when I make food or order takeout…. Then I remember that I couldn’t stop myself from eating the whole damn thing because I’m a gluttonous ghoulfriend 😂

Oh God I’m so guilty of this. Meals don’t end when I’m full, they end when I can’t breathe. Like I’ll intentionally order a meal to have leftovers for lunch the next day and then 15 minutes after dinner, I’m like, “well we better get cooking”

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

Oh God I’m so guilty of this. Meals don’t end when I’m full, they end when I can’t breathe. Like I’ll intentionally order a meal to have leftovers for lunch the next day and then 15 minutes after dinner, I’m like, “well we better get cooking”

Yes! Even consciously making wayyyy more food than I think I’ll eat, it’s still not enough! 

8 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Yes! Even consciously making wayyyy more food than I think I’ll eat, it’s still not enough! 

Even if it survives dinner, there’s always second dinner, pre dessert, midnight snackos, random chomps, forks for funnies, etc. Like I’ll probably prep lasagna and a stew this weekend so I can go easy on dinner until Thursday when my whole family always counts on me to make a spread for Turkey Day. I will cook all day tomorrow. I will need to order dinner Monday. 

9 minutes ago, FemaleBiggieSmalls said:

Order two meals from 3 restaurants on delivery. Then each meal goes head to head on taste to move to the next round until the winner prevails. Same process for each part of the meal - drink, apps, main, dessert. 

Oh I love this. Like a cooking show contained entirely within your gut? I love that! 

• Curvage Model

I have snack storage everywhere, but especially my office. Drawers filled with munchables all for myself that I'll just graze on all day long. I'm a "gotta keep my hands busy" type, so 9/10 times what I've got in my hands is a bag of chips, cookies, chocolate or other "tiny treat" that's supposed to last a while and suddenly turns into "I thought I had a whole bag!"  😅

I've also got the habit of not being able to decide what I want when ordering food, so I just order all the things that sound good and end up with multiple meals, and even when I stuff myself full and say "The rest is for tomorrow" it ends up in my belly within the hour.  😂

58 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I have snack storage everywhere, but especially my office. Drawers filled with munchables all for myself that I'll just graze on all day long. I'm a "gotta keep my hands busy" type, so 9/10 times what I've got in my hands is a bag of chips, cookies, chocolate or other "tiny treat" that's supposed to last a while and suddenly turns into "I thought I had a whole bag!"  😅

I've also got the habit of not being able to decide what I want when ordering food, so I just order all the things that sound good and end up with multiple meals, and even when I stuff myself full and say "The rest is for tomorrow" it ends up in my belly within the hour.  😂

Oh my God. The snack drawer/lack of willpower dynamic duo combined with boredom/busy eating? 

Guilty.

1 hour ago, AltogetherInterstitial said:

I'm pretty thin and don't eat much for the most part, but I'm no stranger to having a whole pizza by myself at the end of the week.

Friday binges are pretty common around here too, ironically enough, I’ll binge Friday after work, then I’ll usually power through a massive Saturday breakfast too, and then not eat again until dinner. My consumption actually slows down on weekends for the most part. 

• Curvage Model

I get a lot of shit from my friends because when I get fast food I usually go to about 3 different restaurants to get exactly what I want. Like the other day I went to Taco Bell and Wendy's and Crumbl and Starbucks.... but I can't help it- a girl wants what she wants lol.

1 hour ago, Yeehawhowdy said:

I get a lot of shit from my friends because when I get fast food I usually go to about 3 different restaurants to get exactly what I want. Like the other day I went to Taco Bell and Wendy's and Crumbl and Starbucks.... but I can't help it- a girl wants what she wants lol.

That’s a perfect order though!! Crumbl and Buckies is a personal favorite in this household

• Curvage Model

I always carry snacks with me and eat them in the car when I am around. I leave all the wrappers in the glove compartment so every once in a while I have to stop, fill my hands and arms with wrappers and throw them in the dumpster... they accumulate so much that I always hope no one sees me 😅

4 hours ago, Luna Hellborn said:

I always carry snacks with me and eat them in the car when I am around. I leave all the wrappers in the glove compartment so every once in a while I have to stop, fill my hands and arms with wrappers and throw them in the dumpster... they accumulate so much that I always hope no one sees me 😅

I have a small trash bag in my car, it’s like this thing I can clip to the back of my seat. It is filled to the brim with fast food wrappers and candy wrappers weekly, and there’s almost always a pizza box on my floor too. I have zero impulse control, and live in an area with sooooo much fast food, everything from Shake Shack to KFC, multiple McDonalds, Five Guys, and pizzerias on literally every corner. It is so bad. And so good.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

I have a small trash bag in my car, it’s like this thing I can clip to the back of my seat. It is filled to the brim with fast food wrappers and candy wrappers weekly, and there’s almost always a pizza box on my floor too. I have zero impulse control, and live in an area with sooooo much fast food, everything from Shake Shack to KFC, multiple McDonalds, Five Guys, and pizzerias on literally every corner. It is so bad. And so good.

I'm so jealous! 😭❤️

Guest grateful

For me, "portion control" is whatever the size of the package is. 😁

e.g. 12 oz box of dried pasta is "portion control". That means dried pasta in that meal will be limited to 12 oz. for one person.

I am in Los Angeles and I am a fan of "burnt peanuts" (peanuts in the shell roasted in giant cauldron randomly over fire).

As a snack, I always kill the entire bag. In this case, half a pound is "portion control" but feels too little.

Sometimes I will get two pounds if they look good or come from a tasty batch and I will still do the whole thing. 😮😂😋

That's while cooking supper etc. as "peanuts aren't really a meal" and I still eat everything else.

For me, "portion control" is whatever size I buy and take home.

I wipe everything out and keep no leftovers.

Does this sound like fat behavior? 😂😂😂