Hobbyist Photo/Videographer who likes to record Me, My Sister and Curvy Ebony BBW Friends?

• Curvage Model

Dear Fat Admirers, Feeders,

I recorderd a first video together with my sister @Ebony Sister

We had so much fun! So we have started to share our video with our Curvy Ebony BBW friends here in the Dominican Republic 🏝️

We already have so many positive reactions to our video and many other big, beautiful women want to join us on our weight gain journey!

As you may know: we Dominican women have, by nature, one of the most curvy feminine build you can find...

With this topic we want to give the possibility to all Fat Admirers and Feeders to join our weight gain journey personally.

Are you planning a vacation to our beautiful Tropical Island or you would consider one?

We would like to record more videos where we (individually and as a group of women) are being (force) fed, jiggled our belly(s) and curvy fats.

Also we would like to do Squashing, Facesitting and more crazy funny things in our future videos.

We are especially interesed in people that are Hobbyist Photo/Videographer (who have a professional camera and light setup).

I you prefer not to be part of the videos yourself, you can record us and we can do Squashing, Facesitting and/or other Feeder - Feedee things (except for any form of sex) in exhange for your help.

If you would like to know more you can reply to this topic our send me @Ebony Feedee a private message.

Please include the following information:

- from which country you are

- specifications of your camera (and light) setup

We want to thank you in advance and are looking forward to shoot amazing content for this amazing platform!

Greetings,

@Ebony Feedee @Ebony Sister & BBW Friends

vlcsnap-2022-11-18-12h03m08s045.thumb.png.748ff98591847567130681660307332d.png

Edited by Ebony Feedee

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, HahnSolo44 said:

You two look like trouble and curious as to your friends who may possibly join ya! Lol :)

Hi!

What you mean with that?

Do you refer to our first video?

If you have any suggestions or ideas for new videos

We like to hear :)

Edited by Ebony Feedee

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, HahnSolo44 said:

Just referring to your fist vid with your sister. It was actually really hot. Love to see more collab stuff! 

Oh thank you!

I think we can improve so much

That is why we created this topic with our proposal

Our next video will be a stuffing contest (on all fours) 

More ideas are welcome :)

On 11/18/2022 at 7:36 AM, Ebony Feedee said:

Dear Fat Admirers, Feeders,

I recorderd a first video together with my sister @Ebony Sister

We had so much fun! So we have started to share our video with our Curvy Ebony BBW friends here in the Dominican Republic 🏝️

We already have so many positive reactions to our video and many other big, beautiful women want to join us on our weight gain journey!

As you may know: we Dominican women have, by nature, one of the most curvy feminine build you can find...

With this topic we want to give the possibility to all Fat Admirers and Feeders to join our weight gain journey personally.

Are you planning a vacation to our beautiful Tropical Island or you would consider one?

We would like to record more videos where we (individually and as a group of women) are being (force) fed, jiggled our belly(s) and curvy fats.

Also we would like to do Squashing, Facesitting and more crazy funny things in our future videos.

We are especially interesed in people that are Hobbyist Photo/Videographer (who have a professional camera and light setup).

I you prefer not to be part of the videos yourself, you can record us and we can do Squashing, Facesitting and/or other Feeder - Feedee things (except for any form of sex) in exhange for your help.

If you would like to know more you can reply to this topic our send me @Ebony Feedee a private message.

Please include the following information:

- from which country you are

- specifications of your camera (and light) setup

We want to thank you in advance and are looking forward to shoot amazing content for this amazing platform!

Greetings,

@Ebony Feedee @Ebony Sister & BBW Friends

vlcsnap-2022-11-18-12h03m08s045.thumb.png.748ff98591847567130681660307332d.png

I would love to be your photographer and videographer. I love big beautiful women and I would to come to the Dominican Republic. I have a Samsung galaxy s20 with a 32-64 megapixel camera

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, BBWLover1006 said:

I would love to be your photographer and videographer. I love big beautiful women and I would to come to the Dominican Republic. I have a Samsung galaxy s20 with a 32-64 megapixel camera

Hi :) 

We are very happy to know you are able to help us

You are more than welcome to meet us and record us

What is what you most like to do with us and other BBW women?

• Being squashed by us
  • Face sitting
  • Feed us
  • Get fed?
  • Jiggle our fats
  • Something else?

We our just curious, because we never tried this and are very curious what men like most 

Even if you would come to record us maybe,

We are especially interested in people that are Hobbyist Photo/Videographer (who have a professional camera and light setup)

I will write you a personal message 

Thank you for your offer :) 

Edited by Ebony Feedee

• 8 months later...